Part 2

Before I continue with the horrifying story of me in a dance studio dancing my heart out, I have to make one thing clear. Many of you wonder why I take this medication and if it's really necessary. It's not. I just do it because i want to make my mom proud. If I don't take it, I'll be crazy. Enough said on that topic.

The point here is that two people just walked into the room and I had absolutely no idea. You might think, "oh, this is the part of the story where she meets her true love and they kiss and- happily ever after." Yeah. No. When the music stopped and I collapsed on the floor I was astounded to see people behind me.

Let me describe to you their looks. You see there is nothing to describe. Their looks were blank. It was a girl and a guy, I could see that much in the mirror. The girl was just standing there and the pen in her hand had gone limp due to...shock? The guy wasn't any better. If i hadn't known better i would have thought something on my body had exploded and I just couldn't see it.

I quickly got up and collected my phone.

"I am so sorry. I'll leave now." I said shaking my head left and right.

The two intruders seemed to wake up from their blank trance.

"Wait... wait..." the boy said waving his hands out in front of him," who are you?"

"Um. I don't know. I have to go." I wanted to get OUT of there. But they didn't let me go. The girl had positioned herself in front of the door to avoid my escape, "please I have a class."

"Wait, wait wait. Who are you? And why are you an amazing dancer? Why do you sing so well? Can you join the Club? We really need you!" The girl, who I later learned was named Juliana, said this really fast. Like really fast. Like as fast as those race cars that talk and have their own movies.

"Um." I decided to answer her questions. What could that do? Stupid Ara! It did quite a lot.

Before I knew it they were introducing themselves. I learned the boy's name was Mon and he was a dancer, and Juliana was a singer. Mon went on to say that my dancing was amazing and that he had never seen or heard anything quite so amazing. So basically i took an early shower in Complimentville.

I just bowed my head and prayed Juliana would move aside so I could escape. My head was spinning and I was getting dizzy. They were both talking to me at the same time both wanting my attention. I almost screamed when suddenly I heard Mon say," Juliana, wait. She's freaking out. We can ask her later."

I swear that was the best sentence I'd ever heard. I just hoped they didn't find me again. I was so not in the mood to have friends. I also think me walking into that studio may have ruined my life.

Mon found me at lunch and sat down with me. He continued to talk about my dancing and my singing and how much he loved it. I wanted him to shut the hell up. He didn't. He continued to ester me about joining the dance team. I was internally yelling, " GET THE HELL AWAY! LEAVE ME ALONE OR I WILL HURT YOUR FEELINGS AND YOU WILL HATE ME!" 

My tired ADHD head was saying, "Ill do whatever the hell it takes to make this kid leave me alone." So you wanna know what my dumb ass did?