𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

" He wears the smell of blood and death like perfume "

My eyes fluttered open as I blinked trying to get the dizziness away

My eyes fluttered open as I blinked trying to get the dizziness away. I groaned as a striking pain entered my head but this didn't compare to the pain I felt on my neck, I moved it slightly but I immediately regretted it when a wave of pain went through my neck.

I opened my eyes and I was again welcomed with darkness. The only source of light I could see was under some door that was located on my right. I felt a slight itch on my cheek and I try to bring my hands up to my face but I realized my hands were tied down. The chains rattled beneath me making panic enter my body. Keep calm...

I shivered feeling the cold air surround me. I could hear dripping from some place in the room. Are we underground?

I hummed trying to pass away time as I nodded my head side to side. Why I wasn't freaking out you may ask? Well, I knew that someday this would happen. Downhill of being a famous hacker known worldwide.

"Oh, you're finally awake." A cheerful voice beemed making my head snap to it's direction.

"Who are you?" I asked squinting my eyes trying to find a shadow or something.

The lights suddenly turned on making me temporarily blinded by the brightness. I suddenly saw black and then I repeatedly blinked slowly regaining my vision back. I analyzed my surroundings and furrowed my eyebrows disgusted, the walls were made of concrete and they're were pipes scattered along threw them. I squinted my eyes taking a closer look at the walls and I realized they had stains...blood stains across them. Damn, they don't wash their walls.

I suddenly remembered another person was in the same room as me and I turned my head desperately trying to find the person. I couldn't move my body because I was tied to a chair.

"Boo." A voice suddenly called out behind me making me jump in my seat and sigh closing my eyes annoyed. He laughed behind me and I heard steps. "I'm sorry, I'm just really bored."

I rested my head low and a pair of shoes came into view. I raised my head and was met with a young looking guy. He had blonde hair slightly brown and striking blue eyes. His cheeks were pink as he wore a smile on his face. What is a kid doing at this hellhole?

"Hi! I'm Leo, nice to meet you." He said happily extending out his hand for me to shake but he quickly lowered it when I raised a eyebrow and rattled my hands against the chains. He had a thick Italian accent. So my captor is Italian...

"Not a smart choice to tell me your name, kid." I sighed resting my head again. "Also why did you kidnap me?"

I knew exactly why I was kidnapped but I just wanted him to say it. I looked at his hands and tilted my head looking intently at it. His hands were rough and the way he let them rest, a knife or gun could fit in between them. His hands are used to holding guns so much that when he rest his hands limp it stays in that form. Assassin.