𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔

" Don't judge my choices when you don't understand my reasons "

"Hey, wake up we're leaving." I heard a familiar voice say.

I groaned and stirred against the soft mattress I was laying on. "Five more minutes." I sighed letting myself fall asleep again.

"No, hurry up and wake up." Leo yelled jumping on the bed and jumping on it making me rise with every jump. I groaned and rolled over only for me to fall of the bed. My shoulder was immediately engulfed with pain.

"Ow! Fuck sakes, I'm up." I stood up yawning, rubbing my shoulder. I stared at Leo and furrowed my eyebrows confused. "What hour is it?"

He flopped on the bed and turned his head to me. His blue eyes liked tired and droopy and with the dark underage that accompanied them.

"Its probably 2 am or so." He replied sitting up. "The others are in the car waiting for us."

I nodded but I immediately remembered something. "Uh, do you have an extra toothbrush and clothes?" I asked. I've been wearing the same sweatpants and hoodie for four days now and I probably stank. He nodded and smiled going to his closet. He took out a pair of sweats and a t-shirt that probably would fit too big on me.

"Are these yours?" I asked taking them from his hands as he gave them to me.

He rubbed his neck as a small smile formed on my lips. "Y-yeah their mine. We just don't have women's clothes here but there will be in our base. Lincoln bought some for you and sent them to where we'll be staying."

"Oh...ok. It's fine."

I walked towards the bathroom that was connected to their room and I changed into his sweats and t-shirt. The sweatpants were a little bit big on me but I managed because I tied the string tight to my waist.

"I forgot to tell you that the toothbrush is under the cabinet!" I heard Leo's voice yell behind the door. I smiled and shook my head grabbing the toothbrush and brushing my teeth.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

I sat down in the seats in the back with Leo, Valentino was going to drive while Kai sat in the passenger seat.

We were soon on our way to the supposed base. The city turned into woods and the only view I could see were trees and dirt. It was earily quiet and uncomfortable.

About two hours have passed in silence and I thank the heavens that Leo cleared his throat gaining our attentions.

"Since Athena will be working with us, don't you guys think we should get to know her?" Leo asked scooting over to space in between the front seats.

I pressed my lips together and looked out the window. I didn't want them to know me, we're just going to work together and when everything done I'll hopefully be gone.