𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟖

" I liked you more than I planned "

We both hit the water hard, the air was knocked out of my lungs by it hitting my back like a wrecking ball

We both hit the water hard, the air was knocked out of my lungs by it hitting my back like a wrecking ball. I tried to move my legs but both of them felt numb. It could've been Valentino ramming his motorcycle onto my leg or the force of the water.

All that was important right now is that I couldn't move my legs and I was running out of air.

I couldn't feel Valentino's arm around me and I immediately spun around in the water trying to find him. My eyes widened as I found his body starting to sink, my lungs were starting to burn but I didn't care. Bubbles were starting to escape his nose making me panic.

I moved my legs fighting the pain I felt as I quickly swam down grabbing his arm and using all my strength to bring us both to the surface. His hair was all over the place but with even bruises painting his face and skin, he still looked gorgeous.

My hands were shaking by the shock of everything that has happened in the last 30 seconds. I pulled him upward and wrapped an arm around his waist as we neared the surface. The moonlight was shining brightly through the night and its light hit my eyes and I narrowed them.

I felt like I was going to pass out by the throbbing of my lungs with the need for oxygen. My head finally came out of the water and I gasped taking all the air I could and as I let it out I started coughing violently as I held my chest with my hand that wasn't holding Valentino.

I swam out of the water and I quickly layed Valentino down on the wet, green grass. His chest was still heaving up and down thankfully and all I needed to do was get him to wake up.

"Valentino?" I said leaning down, narrowing my eyes seeing his nose started to bleed again. The blood was running down his chin and to the side. I cringed and I grabbed some water with my palms and sprayed water on his nose. His face was adorned with bruises but nevertheless, he still looked good.

He made no reaction, I leaned down to his ear and I started yelling, "Valentino!"

He didn't even flinch or move, I pressed my lips together getting worried. I brought my hand up and I smacked it down hard on his cheek, closing my eyes doing so.

His body jolted upwards, and he immediately started coughing desperately. He grabbed his throat with one hand, while the other was holding his cheek. He opened his eyes and his eyes met mine in a deadly glare making me slightly smirk.

"What?" I said pressing my lips and averting my gaze trying not to laugh.

"What?" He mocked in a high-pitched tone, "The fuck is wrong with you, woman?"