A/N

Hello loves, welcome to my mennard/enchel oneshots! If you don't like this ship then leave, nobody is forcing you to read this and if they are flash them with a flashlight..it helped with C.C.... pics not mine unless I say soo

In this story I'll do some past Micheal x past Ennard or present. Other ships may include William X Mrs. Afton, Elizabeth x Gabriel (freddy), Chris x NM. Fredbear x Nightmare (since they are hallucinations, they don't have an age)

This is not Canon just to let yall know..I'll do a chapter on my Au fully but heres some stuff concerning Mike and Ennard.

Okay so let's start of with ennard..okay so Ennard is possessed by the spirit Noah(just so there's no arguing or comments saying that "so so is not his name, its Noah..im just gunna keep it as a Noah) The anamatronic Ennard is a creation made by Noahs father for Noahs birthday(this was around the time William was making C.B.) but Noah and his father died before Ennard was finished. Noah was killed by one of the past tormentors and Mr Afton and Mr. Reeds(Noahs last name so I don't have to keep saying Noah) found his body and transferred it to Ennard,but Mr. Reeds died before he could figure out if it worked or not. Mr. Afton and Mr. Reeds were best friends,so Will didn't touch ennard and kept him in the parts and service room. Noah and Michael were best friends and used to date each other before one of the past tormentors killed Noah out of jealousy.(They killed him before the bite) Ennard and Noah refer themselves as them because they are two different people in one body. Michael fell in love with both Ennard and Noah, when Ennard calls Mike "Eggs" thats Ennard, but when he says Mike its Noah in control. Ennard was in control when he scooped Mike. Ennard was designed to be a back up for the Funtimes. He has the power to imitate anything he hears and he's one of the smartest and deadliest anamatronics. He's very protective of Michael and is known to hurt others that try to get him. Circus baby is very strict and mean at ennard, Elizabeth however fell in love with him, but when she found out he loved Michael she became very jealous and started to hate both of them.

Okay now Micheal....first of all, Terrence is Mike's middle name and he DOES NOT posses NM. Foxy, but he did know him when he was little. The Nightmares aren't real, they are just hallucinations created by the persons imagination, and baby Michael created something he loved which was foxy and turned him into a "real person". He also created Nightmare to keep Nm. Foxy company. Mike was a mistake. He was unplanned, so Clara acted as if he was never there. William was always busy with work, so he never really came home. On the days he did come home he would do the same thing to Clara. When Michael got a little older to understand, he started questioning the two why they never loved him, but Clara ended getting mad at him and would smack him, while William watched. They didn't physically abuse him much, but they did verbally abuse Mike. Flash forward to the day Elizabeth and Chris was born (im deciding who I want to make older so they are going to be twins and who was planned) Mike was jealous, but he decided to make sure they weren't treated like he was, but since they were planned Clara and William gave then attention. Elizabeth was a daddy's girl and Chris was a mommy's boy. Michael liked his father more then Clara because on rare occasions will would take Mike to his work and would let Mike play with Foxy. When Mike got older he got himself a group of "friends" that he thought he trusted,but they were only using him because his family was loaded. They bullied Mike and forced him to pick on Chris and Elizabeth. They spread Rumors about Mike and would ruin his fathers business of he told anyone, so Mike kept his mouth shut and played along. His "friends" were the ones who suggested the prank, and blamed it on Mike. They started a rumor that Mike a murderer so that Mike would never get friend, which worked. When they were told Chris was in a Coma, Clara and William beat Mike, until he almost died. The actual physical abuse didn't start until after the bite, especially when everyone started to disappear and die. William slowly went insane and killed the children, which in return killed him. Micheal fell into depression at a young age and basically had to live by himself, he's done multiple of things like drugs, self harm and attempt suicide(people has always stopped him) he's been put in multiple mental hospitals. Until he was old enough to get a job. Mike worked at all the locations, burning the buildings in the process to set the souls free. After getting his organs scooped out, he thought he'd finally die, but since Ennard took pity on him,he didn't. Micheal was also the man behind the white mask, he also thought he deserved to be scooped.