Chapter 1 | She doesn't want to believe it! |

"Lady Cassandra!?"

"Lady Cassandra! Y-your-"

"Quick! Servants bring a Royal Physician! Lady Cassandra's nose is bleeding quickly!!"

"Lady Cassandra? We suggest that you should rest right now!"

Ahhh...

Why are they so loud?... And don't I get a nosebleed frequently? Do you need to bring a doctor here? Wouldn't that be a hassle?

Cassandra slowly opened her eyes...

My eyes are still blurry...

Cassandra stood up immediately but was stunned when her eyes started clearing up...

"...What's this..?" She muttered in confusion.

"Lady Cassandra?! Are you alright? Are you feeling uncomfortable? Do you feel hurt??"

Cassandra looked at the weirdly and formally dressed people in front of her

"I-"

She wasn't able to finish her word when she heard a loud piercing sound. This made her head hurt like crazy to the point she started coughing out blood

*COUGH----!! COUGH--!*

"Ahhh!!"

"Lady Cassandra--!!!"

"Where is the Royal Physicians! Quickly!"

Everyone panicked at the sight of the blood coming out of Cassandra's mouth as she cough

Why are they screaming like hell!? Instead of making my situation decent, they started screaming like hell!

*COUGH-!!*

Cassandra coughed again, but this time, her frail body couldn't take it and slowly fainted.

Fortunately, her body was caught before she lost consciousness.

_________________

"That wretched slut!"

"Isn't seducing my fiance not enough!? But she had also seduced the Acting Master of the Knights! And to even seduce Kain(1)! How could Kain be bewitched by that slut!"

"That slut! Even The second prince started to catch feelings!"

"Is it because I'm not attractive enough? What is it? What am I lacking in? Mother always told me I lack at everything..."

"I don't look attractive enough! Add more!"

Cassandra looked at the scene in front of her.

When the pain disappeared earlier, she started seeing these "Memories".

Cassandra doesn't know why but she felt that the girl was very familiar. But she neither met nor remembered this girl's voice in her memories.

While Cassandra was thinking to herself, she saw another memory.

The memory contains a woman looking at her reflection in the mirror. She was screaming and asking why she wasn't enough. She thought she was perfect.

The girl grabbed a vase that was beside her and slammed it in her reflection, causing a loud glass breaking noise.

With such a loud noise, you'd think there would be someone who will come in and look at the source of the noise. However, no one came in.

Cassandra looked at the girl who kept screaming at her reflection.

....

Some people might say that the woman was crazy.

But she felt sadness.

Cassandra doesn't know why she felt attached to her.

Memories continuously played in front of her until everything goes blank and empty.

She then felt sudden dizziness and saw that her surrounding was turning white.

She then slowly opened her eyes to meet countless faces looking at her worriedly.

"What..?"

_____________________________
March 4, 2021