𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 & 𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢 & 𝙩𝙞K𝙩ok

˚         ⊹           ·

˚         ⊹           ·       ✺ * ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .

˚         ⊹           ·  *    ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       ..   . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ⊹ * ˚      . .       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *

┏━━━━°⌜VHACKERR⌟°━━━━┓

-ˋˏ Welcome back ˎˊ-

┗━━━°⌜VHACKERR⌟°━━━━┛

Kiara woke up feeling a Pinching pain between her legs and let out a quiet Whimper, Feeling arms around her naked body she Stopped moving and turned her head seeing Vinnie laying Peacefully with his head on the pillow.

Kiara attempted to move his hand from around her stomach But Vinnie only spread his fingers out and pulled her closer to his Naked warm body. "Vinnie." She said Raising up, Vinnie kept quiet, "Vinnie, we need to talk" Kiara said moving his arm from over her body and standing up putting her Purple Robe on. Vinnie groaned and raised up rubbing his hand through his hair, He was tired and didn't want to wake up, but what Kiara said caused his eye's to fast then you do when your mom is in Drive way and your chores aren't done.

"Last night was a mistake" She said, Vinnie rubbed his eyes and ran his hands through his hair to make sure he was hearing right before looking at her again making. "What?" 

"I wasn't joking Vinnie, I'm moving Back to California" She stood crossing her arms, Vinnie ran his hands through his hair one more time before standing up and picking up Underwear sliding them on before bringing his attention back to Kiara Once again. "Okay First of all, Stop calling me Vinnie, and Second, What the hell do you mean lastnight was a Mistake?" 

"Last night wasn't suppose to happen, I was suppose to break up with you and send you on your way" Kiara said with Pity in her voice, Vinnie stared at her in disbelief. "You, were breaking up with me.

"Look you said it yourself, Long distance relationships never last. and with the girls down here and the guys up there, we wouldn't last" She said shaking her head, Still unresponsive Vinnie only stared at her making her feel Guilty.

"Vinnie say something" Kiara crossed her arms. "Kiara, Stop Calling me that. and just because I said Long distance relationships never last does not mean I wasn't willing to make it work. Kiara when I said i loved you I meant it." You could hear how upset he was getting.

 "I want us to be together because that's what people who love eachother do, They stick together to be better to make eachother better, I know California was one of the Worst trips ever but I'd take that trip as much as I have to if it meant I was still able to be with you?" Vinnie's voice was raspy as he raised his voice. "Vinnie, I-"