𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚

˚         ⊹           ·

˚         ⊹           ·       ✺ * ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .

˚         ⊹           ·  *    ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       ..   . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ⊹ * ˚      . .       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .   

┏━━━━°⌜ VHACKERR ⌟°━━━━┓

-ˋˏ Welcome backˎˊ-

┗━━━━°⌜ VHACKERR ⌟°━━━━┛

T W O D A Y S L A T E R

Kiara had just finished boxing up her living room when she heard a knock on her front door, Kiara walked over and opened the door with a look of confusion until she saw Vinnie and fixed her expression.

"H-Hi" Kiara said stuffing her hands in her back pockets, Vinnie couldn't help but to look her from head to toe, he hated the fact that the feelings he had for her was still there but it had only been two days so he had to give it time.

"Vincent?" Kiara said causing Vinnie look back into her eyes and stuff his hands in his pockets.

"I just came to get my things" He said coldly causing Kiara to frown and nod before turning away.

"you can, come in if you want" She said before walking away and disappearing around the corner, Vinnie decided to stand at the door refusing to walk in to reminisce and browsed noticing how empty her living room look, then he noticed the boxes up against the wall and the boxes that looked already full.

Vinnie furrowed his eyebrows and walked into the kitchen seeing that was packed up as well, but one thing he also noticed was that she hadn't been to school and the teachers hadn't called her on attendance role call.

Vinnie walked out of the kitchen and back into the living room seeing a paper on the TV stand and that's when he knew exactly what happened, She was evicted.

"What happened?" Vinnie asked staring at the big red letters hearing Kiara stop at the walk way.

"here's your stuff" Kiara said in a soft tone ignoring his question, Vinnie turned around seeing she had a box in her arms that read 'V hacker' on the front with a star next to it. Vinnie wanted to smile at the cuteness but he just wouldn't let himself do it.

Vinnie grabbed the box and walked out of her apartment making his way to his car to head to school, Kiara frowned and shut the door before sliding it with her hands over her face in defeat.