𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚

˚         ⊹           ·

˚         ⊹           ·       ✺ * ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .

˚         ⊹           ·  *    ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       ..   . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ⊹ * ˚      . .       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .   

┏━━━━°⌜ VHACKERR ⌟°━━━━┓

-ˋˏ Welcome backˎˊ-

┗━━━━°⌜ VHACKERR ⌟°━━━━┛

4 D A Y S L A T E R

Kiara walked into school with Jordan rambling about last night next to her, she wasn't listening to him at all.

For the last three days the only person on her mind was Vinnie and what had he said that morning, Just thinking about it made her cringe at the embarrassment and shake her head.

"Kiara, are you even listening to me?" Jordan said snapping Kiara back into reality, Kiara quickly looked up at Jordan and nodded.

"You had a great time with her, I'm happy for you" Kiara said with a small smile, Jordan sighed and leaned on the locker next Kiara's as she approached it.

"What happened, why are you acting like this?" Jordan asked, Kiara sighed as she got the locker open and looked over Jordan.

"I had sex with Vincent three days ago" Kiara said quickly before covering her mouth, Jordan's eyes widened and he looked around to see if anyone was listening before looking back at Kiara.

"What the hell K, why?" Jordan whispered, Kiara whined.

"We were having a moment and I kissed him then one thing led to another and the most embarrassing thing happened the next morning" She explained shaking her head, Jordan raised an eyebrow.

"He said he didn't love me back" Kiara said before awkwardly smiling, nodding her head, Jordan sighed.

"I'm sorry" he said putting his hand on her shoulder, Kiara shrugged and closed her locker.

"It's cool, I just hope I never see him ever again or I might do something embarrassing" Kiara said shaking her head, Jordan chuckled.

A F T E R S C H O O L

"Oh what the hell" Kiara said before hiding behind Jordan who was waiting for his crush to exit the building.