The letter

It was a Friday,cloudy day and you had nothing to do. You were just chilling with your cat on your chest listening to music. You heard your door creek open, " who is it?" You ask. " it's just m-mom" your mother says. "Great she's drunk" you say in your mind. You get up and see that she has a letter from U.A high school. "Did y-you g-go to that d-dumb a-ass school y/n I-I swear to god if yo" you cut her off. "Gimme that now" you demanded. "Here bitch you mistake" she says. You take it and slammed the door in her face. You were numb to her saying things like that to you so you didn't care. You texted Mina to see if she wanted to have a sleepover with you because your moms drunk and probably high off weed but you didn't say anything about the mom part.

Y/n:hey girl wanna have a sleepover I miss you also did you get the letter cause I did I wanna open it with you is that cool?😏😏

Mina👯‍♀️💞: omg yesss I got mine to but I'm sooo anxious come over STAT😝

Y/n:I'll drive my motorcycle hold up😚😚

Mina👯‍♀️💞: WHO GOT YOU A MOTORCYCLE???!!!!🧍🏼‍♀️

Y/n: my dads old friend he came over with he's kid so I babysat and then got it?? Idk how honestly😛😛

Mina👯‍♀️💞: okay purr girl 🤪

After that you put on some sweats and black cropped shirt on. You got on your motor bike and drived 2 miles. You finally got there. Mina was waiting for you at the door right when you knocked you felt yourself getting grabbed by the wrist "owww" you whine "MINAAA" you yell."come on y/n let's open are letters!!!" Mina said as we ran to her room. " you go first Mina" I stated. " fineeeeee" she whines in a child like voice. " okay and go" she said and a video thing came on. "Wow" I say I awe. It's allmight saying that she got in. " why is all might doing it? I ask. Then he got to the point where he was going to be teaching at U.A. "So cool congrats bestie!" I say happy and excited for her. "Girl now it's your turn cmon cmon cmon!!!" Mina urged. "Okayyyyyy" you said and opened your letter. You saw allmight again and said the same thing but more clumsy it's like he was nervous. " the number one hero being nervous for this wow" you thought to yourself. " WE DID IT WE REALLY REALLY DID IT YAYY LETS HOPE WE ARE IN THE SAME CLASS n/n". " me to meenie" you said sluggish.you to finally went to sleep at 3:27 am. " I did it dad I really did it I'll make you proud!"