The unexpected meet

It was a sunny Thursday, You haven't seen your mom in almost 2 weeks. You wanted to get your mind off things so you decided to head to the mall. You grabbed about 235 dollars and headed out the door. You were wearing mom jeans, chains on your neck, doc martins and a cropped sweat shirt. Your hair was in two bubble braids. And you rode your motorcycle there, it was about 6.5 miles to get to the mall.

When you arrived you parked your motor cycle and went into the mall. While you were there you saw a red spikey haired boy at hot topic. He caught your eye because he was at the entrance exam. " hey your the girl that was ripping out those robots guts out your sick!" Kirishima said. " haha I tried but you were so cool punching them!" You responded. " not to be weird but can I have your number I think we can be good friends!" The red haired boy said. " sure ofc" you stated. You both exchanged numbers and you left hot topic. He also put he's name on your phone as very manly shark 🦈 💪🏻 you thought it was dumb but funny. You were on your way to go to the fitness gym in the mall because you bought a cute workout outfit at hot topic. When you got there the blue haired boy was there as well. He had a black tank top on and it showed all of he's muscles and abs and you thought he looked like a whole snack. " ahem" you said trying to get his attention but failed so you walked over to the weights where he was, you had booty shorts and a sports bra on. You went in front of him and grabbed a 60 pound weight and put it on your back shoulder blades, then you proceeded to do squats. You sigh and say "hey jets" now that caught he's attention. "Huh" he looks up and all he could see was your ass. He was shocked and cleared he's throat. " uh uh uh" he tried to get a sentence out but he was so chocked up. You put the weight down to look at him. You turned around to see him sweaty and so HOT. " I didn't know you worked out here too" you added. " yeah I do gotta keep fit to become a hero!" He says proudly "uh ha" you said. " I'm guessing you got into U.A as well" you asked. "Yes I did I'm gonna become the best hero I can possibly be!". " do you wanna be a hero?" He asked. " yeah just like my dad was!" You sigh. " he was? Did he pass I'm sorry if I'm asking to personal questions you don't have to an-" you cut him off. " it's fine he died 2 years ago and he was my everything" you say gloomy. " just like my brother is to me!" He stated. "Anyway I'm gonna go now bye jets!" You said " also you look hot sweaty" you mumbled and winked " good bye uhh WAIT WHATS YOUR NAME" he shouted. " mystery seeya at school" and with that you headed home.

Author here! I hope you enjoyed this and thanks for reading I'll be updating everyday!! Maybe even twice but who do you wanna be close with in class 1a I did start you having a friend ship with Kiri and Mina but who else let me know thanks!