5👾

MommyMari: Hey everyone, guess what!

EggplantKinnie: YES MOTHER PLEASE TELL IM DIEING FROM BORINGNESS

MommyMari: Basil woke up a few minutes ago! I've been staying with him since the stairs incident. :)

AlphaBadBoy: WOOHOO BRASIL IS BACK YAY

MommyMari: he broke his phone in the accident so kel is it alright if you look for a phone in the junkyard within overworld? Maybe ask Capt. Space boy for a key?

AlphaBadBoy: sure thing! And tell basil I said hi 😼

MommyMari: I will when he wakes up again, he's taking a short nap.

EggplantKinnie: can we visit then?

MommyMari: sure, you can find omori and hero for me!

EggplantKinnie: yes ma'am :D

Aubreys pov (not texting obviously)

"If i was a slightly attractive emo boy or a smug malewife where would I be..hmm.." Aubrey said walking from the neighbors room. She decided to check in the playground. Nobody was at the picnic because Mari was with basil right now. "It's weird seeing the blanket so..blank." Aubrey said to herself. She stared at the blanket too long though, and walked right into Berley!
"Ow what gives?!" Aubrey said, with a soon to be bump on her head. "Oh! My bad dude, didn't mean to knock you over Aubrey!"  Aubrey being the bisexual panic she is got flustered of course. "Ah- no it's um..it's f-fine I bumped into you anyways!!" She said. "Phew, glad we're cool aubs! Anyways, whatcha doing out here without your friends? You usually are with atleast one of those dweebs" Berley said. "I'm actually looking for omori and hero right now, we're gonna go visit basil and see how he's doing!" Aubrey replied, finally getting up of the ground in the process. "ohhh cool! I think I saw hero heading to the beach earlier I think, he's probably still there"
"Thanks Berley, I'll tell basil you said hi later!" Aubrey said, waving as she walked towards the beach. Berley waved back with a smile and continued playing with her brother. Once Aubrey walked to the beach she spotted hero making a sand wich..out of sand.
"Hero? Why are you putting sand between bread?" Aubrey said confused. Hero jumped a bit when he heard Aubrey and turned around akwardly. "Don't scare me like that!! That was almost as terrifying as kel saying there's a spider on me!" Hero said with a panicked look.
"Sorry hero! Mari wanted me to pick you up so we could see basil, you should look at your phone more often' Aubrey said.
Hero put the sandsandwhich into his pocket then got" I hope we're not making everyone wait hhh" "nope don't worry, we still need to get omori. I just got you first since white space freaks me out a bit" "I'll go with you then if that helps" hero said with a small smile. "Really??? Thanks!" Aubrey replied happily.
So the two idiots walked to neighbors room and stood infront of omori's door. "M-maybe we should knock?? Or look through the key hole maybe??" Aubrey said. "Well of course we're going to knock it's not like we're going to kidnap him." Hero said. While the two were talking, omori peeked through the door. "...do you..need something?" Omori mumbled, he seemed like he just woke up. "Basil finally woke up so we're all going to see him, Mari wanted me to get you!" Aubrey said. Omori with no hesitation left white space and joined aubrey and hero. "You seem excited, that's good. Welp, let's get going" hero said chucking a bit. "We should tell Mari were on the way real quick though, don't want to scare basil if we just barge in right?" Aubrey said. She got her phone from her dress pocket.

Lolz back to texting for a sec

Eggplantkinnie: mari I got hero and omori were on our way >:D

Mommymari: okay, kel is already  here, we'll be waiting! ^^

Back to nontexting

And so the emo, the dumbass, and the akward chef made their way to basils house. Aubrey was angry because kel got there before her, so she was kinda moody. They walked in and saw basil with kel and Mari. "Who's the faster one now Aubrey!" Kel said with a smug face. "Shut up kel." Aubrey said annoyed. Omori walked to basils bed and gave him a hug, not tight or loose, it was a hug that felt just right to basil. "I missed you too Omori eheh..sorry for being so clumsy" basil said in reply to the hug. "Oh by the way basil, Berley said hi while I was at the playground!" Aubrey said. "Dang Aubrey, you're getting all the cool people. "Shut up kel!" Aubrey said now flustered instead of annoyed.

*I'm so sorry for not updating for two months I completely forgot about this until now sobs*