Chapter 3 ~ A Protective Lover and Sister

Y/N POV:

  My head was starting to hurt from all the yelling, then suddenly a gun shot was heard. I was shot in my right arm. As soon as a minute past, I fell to the ground in pain. Emily, Springy, and I look to see a stranger in a hood holding a gun that still had smoke coming from the barrel. Both Springy and Emily pull out random weapons, kill the stranger, and run to my aid.

Springy: "We need to get him to a hospital!"

Emily: "An ambulance is already on its way!"

Sirens were suddenly heard from the end of the road.

Doctor 1: "HEY WHAT HAPPENED, WHY IS THERE A DEAD GUY!?"

Suddenly the police shows up and try to arrest me and Emily, which resulted in bloodshed by Springy.

Timeskip 3 years

After everything I am glad to say it worked out for some of us, but for the rest well...

Meanwhile in Prison

Every prisoner is beating up on the bullies who threatened y/n to kill himself.

~The End~
-----------------------------------------------

a/n: Hello, I am sorry to say that is the end of this book...

well the first part, I will be making another book to continue this if you guys vote for another part. Also to clarify why this took so long, I have two mental problems one is short term memory and the other is delirium meaning I get confused easily, I wasn't really diagnosed with it but I know I have it because the symptoms is really easy to find.

Vote:

MHA/BNHA

Second Part

Youtuber (who?)

TFP

Marvel

DC

---------
y/n gender:

Male

Female

Non-binary

----------
Target:

who?
(only leave this alone if you chose youtuber)

BYE!!!😄