Chapter 29

Over the last couple weeks things were slow and yet today something new happened. Jade didnt know what to do with the information that she wasnt suppose to hear. The person who was guarding the Crystal has been learn, but Voldemort didnt know who yet.

Jade acted as if she was just passing by and heard nothing when some Death Eaters saw her as she walked by. She went upstairs and Draco was in the room holding two letters.

"Hey who are those from?" Jade asks.

"They dont say who only that they are for you." Draco says and hands them to her.

She opened one and it was from Dumbledore wondering how he wanted to meet up for another plan. Then there was another letter from Archie's father and for some reason he also wanted to meet up with her. Both of them wanted to meet her tonight.

"Who are they from?" Draco asks.

"They are from Dumbledore. He wants to try and 'make me change my choice' and I think Im going to meet up with him tonight." Jade says.

Jade noticed it was already almost dark out and so she started packing a small backpack just in case something happened. As she did so Draco watched her.

"Jade? Love, You know that..." Draco says.

"I know baby. I know he wont like it, but I just want to ask him if he has heard from my family or something. I just need to know how they are." Jade says.

"Alright. But please my Love be careful and come home as soon as you can. I'll try and cover for you." Draco says.

"Thanks. I'll be back as soon as I can. I love you." Jade says.

"I love you too." Draco says and kisses her.

He let her go and she left out of the manor quietly and quickly. At first she met with Dumbledore as he wanted to make sure she was still going to give him information.

"Miss.Jones, Snape has told me the Dark Lord is putting everything on hold until he finds the crystal. Is this true?" Dumbledore asks.

"Yes it is. But you must know he has most likely found it or who is guarding it. Its only a matter of time." Jade says.

"I see. I'll warn the others." Dumbledore says.

Jade was quiet as she then knew it was time to walk away. He flashed away to were the order was to tell them the news.

"He has either found it or knows who has it." Dumbledore tells them.

"Well thats just great. We only have two Horcruxes and a crystal to keep away from him. But if he knows where it is or who has it then we have lost." Harry says.

"You cant think like that Harry. Do you know what we are all risking here. We can win this." Sirius says.

Everyone was quiet and no one knew what to say. Everything was crazy and it wasnt even the war yet.

"Listen, I talked to Severus and he told me why Jade took the mark and did what she did. It was too protect the Malfoy family after they protected her first. Severus also believes if giving the right motivation we might get them on our side." Dumbledore says.

"We didnt mention them." Ron says.

"I know, but dont push Jade away just yet and dont let the past behavior of the Malfoy's come to terms on whos side they might really be on." Dumbledore says.

Jade walked a long way to meet up with Fred Andrews, Archie's father who gave her news that no one, but himself knew. He told her everything about it and told her she had a choice to make. To run or risk everyones safety.

He left her and she wondered back to Malfoy Manor and taking her time to do so. Her head was filled with confusion. As she arrived back she got caught trying to sneak back in.

"Miss.Jones, I told the Dark Lord I sent you away on a mission to speak to Dumbledore. Your lucky I did so, Draco couldnt stop muttering in fear since you havent been back in two days. Get inside." Snape says.

Jade walked in and another meeting was being held. This time when they walked in Fred Andrews was in the room as well.

"Ahh yes Jade who was your little talk with Dumbledore good I hope. Now sit we have Death Eaters business with this man to deal with." Voldemort says.

Jade sat down next to Draco who quickly grabbed her hand. Jade then looked at Fred Andrews and he slowly shook his head. Jade then knew what he meant. The secret he had was now Jade's and she had to keep it quiet and run like Mr.Andrews told her too.

But when he told her to run was after he was gone which means after today he will be gone forever and Jade will have to say goodbye.