Chapter 30

Voldemort went on and on about how Fred Andrews was the one who knew where the Crystal was and he kept torturing him to get the information. But like predicted he wasnt talking.

"You know its a shame you wont talk. Could save your family alot of pain." Voldemort says.

"No my job is to protect the crystal from going into the wrong person who is unworthy of it. You are not someone who shall have it." Fred says.

"Mr.Andrews, being in charge of the crystal is going to bring you death, and if that wasnt being a mudblood would have been your ending anyway." Voldemort says.

And with the wave of his wand he killed Fred Andrews right then and there. But as he held out his hand of the crystal to come to him nothing happened.

"No! Damn it." Voldemort says.

"What does this mean my Lord?" Bellatrix asks.

"Its means either he told someone else the whereabouts or its in someone." Voldemort says.

"Ohh what do we do now?" Snape asks.

"I need you to bring me Harry Potter after the funeral." Voldemort says.

"What funeral?" Bellatrix asks.

"His. Jade, I think its time you visit your family and take Severus and the dead body with you. Everyone else to the dark forest. That is where I will kill Harry Potter." Voldemort says.

Death Eaters followed him out as Snape began to find a way to move the body.

"Professor please can I say goodbye to Draco?" Jade asks.

"Make it quick." Snape says.

Jade went over to Draco before he could leave and she pulled him to a quiet room just the two of them.

"Im sorry about, Archie's dad. I know you were close to him." Draco says hugging her.

Jade didnt say anything as tears started streaming down her face.

"Love, I know it hurts." Draco says and kisses her head.

"Yeah that was awful to watch, but no Dray that not why I pulled you here. I did this because I love you more then anything in the world. We have been together since we were 14 and now we are 18." Jade says crying.

"And baby I love you. I love you. I love you. But I... I..." Jade says.

"But what Love? Your freaking me out." Draco says.

Jade looked up and him and then down at the locket he got her on their one year anniversary. Jade then slowly took it off and handed it to him.

 Jade then slowly took it off and handed it to him

"No. No. You arent dumping me. I love you so much. No." Draco says.

"Baby Im not breaking up with you I just want you to hold on to this until this war is over. Going back to them they wont let me leave until this is over. Im going to have to stay, but I will always be thinking of you Draco. I love you." Jade says.