2

The next day soon come. Y/N lock her home and saw the certain black haired male.

It was Lucas. The boy noticed you but the two couples blush remembering what happened yesterday.

"Morning"Lucas greeted making you greeted him too.

"Morning"

The couple slowly walk to the place where they are going to meet with Oikawa and Iwaizumi.

Since today is Saturday so the school close. The two couples walk where the park is.

There the two certain boys are playing volleyball. The rose gold rings that you and Lucas wore as a necklace make Oikawa and Iwaizumi noticed them.

They realized that you accept their bestfriend feelings. Even though,pain fill their hearts. The setter and the wing spiker glad that you two found their happiness.

Iwaizumi grinned. "It seems that Y/N accept your propose,right?"Iwaizumi slap lightly back of Lucas making the red eyed male smile back.

"Yeah"

Y/N on the other side have a light blush since it's kinda embarrassing for her. The girl shake her head and walk to the court. Picking one of the volleyball.

"Hey!"The three boys look at her. The silver eyed girl grinned.

"Let's play volleyball!!!"

"Sure!"

Soon,the four kids play the sport that the admire very much. Oikawa being the setter while Iwaizumi,Y/N and Lucas being the wing spiker.

The brunette boy set the ball to the spot that Lucas special at. The red eyed boy smile and spike the ball.

The boy look at his hand and look back to the setter.

"That toss is amazing!!I bet you are going to become the best setter,Tooru!!"Lucas look where Iwaizumi was.

"Same with you,Hajime!I bet you are going to become amazing and cool Ace too!"

Oikawa and Iwaizumi grinned and stick out their first. Lucas and Y/N fist bump to the two boys.

You can see that four of them are smiling happily.

The four kids spend playing volleyball all the morning. They kinda stop amd take a break since it's too hot at afternoon.

The three boys and the girl walk to 7/11 to buy ice cream. The two couples walk in front while Oikawa and Iwaizumi follow behind.

They are speaking to eachother and laughing happily.

"Man,I'm jealous!You know it's super rare to find your soulmate at age twelve!"Oikawa whins making you and Lucas laugh.

The two kids cross the road. The truck driving fast to them. You can see that the driver is drunk.

Everything went slow motion in the four kids eyes. Before you realized, Lucas push you as hard as he can.

You hiss in pain when you fall to the hard ground. You look where your soulmate is. The boy have you a smile and your eyes wide in surprise.

"I'm sorry"

The sicking sound of bone crushing can be heard. Iwaizumi and Oikawa look the scene in front of them in horror.

Some blood of Lucas split to your face. You have horror look and slowly walk where your lover is.

"L-Lucas?"You can see that the boy is heavily bleeding.

"Wake up,Lulu. Did you forget our promise? Didn't you promise that you will marry me when we are older?Please don't die. I need you"

Many thoughts filled the girl and look at her surrounding.

"Someone!!!Please call the ambulance!!!!!"

The promise never last long. That time the girl didn't realized that the boy become a curse who will follow and protect her.

*******

You only sit there in Lucas funeral. The crying from Melissa filled the room. Even though,their son died. Melissa and Karl didn't blame you.

They blame on the drunk driver and sue him. The driver will be in jail about twenty years after Melissa and Karl sue to him.

Y/N eyes slowly turned into dull one. She couldn't hear nothing. There are two rings that the girl wore as a necklace.

One is hers while other one is from her lover.

Oikawa and Iwaizumi look at the scene in front of them in silent. That time they couldn't do nothing.

Tears slowly fall from the dark brown haired girl eyes. The girl tried to dry her tears with her sleeve.

The girl can feel the warmth from a certain person. The girl slowly look up and saw her dead boyfriend.

You noticed that others didn't saw her.

"Lulu?"You muttered while the boy wipe your tears. Lucas gave you a smile and take your left hand and put it to his right cheek.

 Lucas gave you a smile and take your left hand and put it to his right cheek

"The one and only. Stop crying. Smiling suit you more"Lucas gave you a gentle smile.

The people in the room didn't know what's happening in the room. The white haired male who is at least sixteen years old with a certain uniform walk where you and Lucas are.

"Dazai Y/N,and Lucas Thanatos"The male whisper Lucas name. You and Lucas look at the male.

He wore blindfold and have spiky white hair.

"My name is Gojo Satoru from Tokyo Jujutsu Teach. Can we talk for a while?"

Ever since that time, everything start to change. One thing that Oikawa and Iwaizumi know is that.

They didn't saw you after that. It's like as if you disappeared from this world.