chapter:2

*The sound of the ambulance *

Ben&Mary takes a deep breath.

Mary: I am getting scared will they be alright will they make it out alive.
Ben: love calm down they be alright it takes a lot for them to go away they won't leave us.
Mary: I hope so.

Nurse 1:call the doc we need to check if there is still a pulse.
Doc:*nervously *checked if there was still pulse, any sign of life so they can start the treatments.
Doc: there is still pulse left carry their bodies safely we need to take them to the hospital as soon as possible.

A few mins later

Now Their bodies are taken to the hospital Ben and Mary  nervously went through the exit and took Their car and followed the ambulance to the way to the hospital

It's was windy cold midnight of December the wind was so cold Mary looked through the car window she looked up to the night sky as soon as she opened the car window the cold wind blew straight on her face yet she still looked at the sky looked death, dark there were no stars mary started to get worried what if today was no light for us what if the darkness in the sky is a sign of tragic, and heartbreak, she takes a deep breath and she rested her head on the seat and looked at the dark, cold, soulless sky and then she realized they were at the hospital entrance.

Ben: are u ready.
Mary: I don't know anymore
Ben: we need to do this for them no matter what even if they don't make it out alive.
Mary: stop saying negative things.

Ben moves to Mary and puts his hand on her hand and he looked straight into her eyes and said we can never predict the future and so I don't have a solid answer for u but time will give us an answer now let's go.

They both made it to the reception

Ben: where is Mrs&Ms Rose is admitted?
The receptionist: give me a moment let me check.
Ben: yeah sure take your time.
The receptionist: they are admitted to room No:8 on the 3rd floor.
Ben: thank you.

*Ben&Mary goes up to the 3rd floor*

Mary: stop Ben look here I guess this is room No:8
Ben: yeah it is.
Mary: now let's sit and wait
Ben:*sigh* IMO u sit here I need some fresh air to clear up my mind.
Mary: yeah sure.

Ben leaves and goes to the roof-top of the building he takes a deep breath and he says this to himself *sigh*this day was awful I tried to be strong for Mary and them both but I can't anymore what if they both left us will Mia be able to cope from Their death she is too young to lose Their parents I hope everything turns back to normal
He leans back on the wall and take deep breaths and slowly trying to process everything and he made a vow to himself if my brother and his wife passed away I will adopt Mia and will raise her like my own daughter since I and Mary can't have a kid it has always been my dream to rise a kid but unfortunately, we can't but brother I make this promise to u even if u leave us all I will raise Mia like my own daughter.

*So that is the end of Ch 2 I hope u enjoyed share u thoughts with me if u have any doubts feel free to ask me on my Instagram it's @alien._.epi

*Will be continued*