chapter:5

The teacher: listen up everyone welcome the sappio walker he is our new student and be nice to him.
Sappio: Nice to meet u all I am sappio
The teacher: go and take the last seat next to that black hoodie girl.
Sappio: umm yeah sure.
Mia:*fuck kill me right now*

He walks to the last seat and sits next to mia and mia wasn't pleased with this whole situation he nervously rubs his hands and he asks.

Sappio: I am sorry but next time u won't have to sit next to me.
Mia: I hope so.
Sappio: so how was your day.
Mia:u idiot don't try to make a conversation cause it's not gonna work.
Sappio: urgh I am just being nice and trying to be friends with u.
Mia: bruh me and u being friends no way in hell, and I would be glad if u shut that bloody mouth of yours.
Sappio: sure as u wish

The teacher: shut up u both of you you're interrupting the class.
Mia: uh no mam he only started this.
Sappio: who? no, she was being mean.
Mia: Is that so huh!?
The teacher: STOP IT NOW! U BOTH ARE GETTING DETENTION
Both: We are extremely sorry mam
The teacher: do I care u both to be getting detention.

Mia:*now I need to spend a whole hour with this asshole*
Sappio:at least I am won't be alone let's see how it goes.

He smirks at ari is he teasing me right now I am gonna kick his ass later I gave him a death stare, oop she is being scary, instantly her expression turned into anger annoyance it's better if I shut up.

The teachers started the lesson everyone started taking notes and the class ended and the bell rang "class dismissed" and all the students started getting out of the class some went to the garden some went to the cafeteria.

Sappio: see you later.
Mia: hope to never see u again.

She leaves out of there.

I don't know why but I kinda felt uneasy I felt a sudden sharp feeling in my stomach, everything around me started to become blurry and I started to feel numb and I was about to faint but I felt a hand holding my thigh so I wouldn't fall and get hurt I couldn't see who that was cause I can barely see things around me.

My face felt wet I opened my eyes and saw myself resting my head on someone else tigh and just then.

Sappio:ari are u fine.
Mia: I was shocked I just nodded my head letting him know I am fine.
Sappio: so u need something to eat or drink.
Mia: Nah I will be fine I need to be somewhere now I gotta go.
Sappio : um ok.

I tried to get up by myself but my back hurt too bad but then he lent his hand to me and I grabbed his hand and I got up.

Mia: thank u so much, for now, I am sorry I need to go bye.
Sappio: bye take care see u.

Then I remembered I had 3 more classes left I went to the classroom cause I don't wanna be late again.

Hours pass.

*sigh*finally I packed my notebooks and the pen and everything that was on my table and I took my backpack and I went out of the classroom and I went to the parking area and took my car and drove to the place.

U must be wondering where I am going well I am going to the graveyard why cause it been a while since I went there to see my parent's grave and to your question, no mary and Ben is my aunt and uncle they adopted me right after my biological parents passed away.

I got there no matter how many times I come here always something feels odd I was kinda confused cause it has been a while since I visited the grave but eventually I found out.

Mom&dad I miss u both so much even its been so many years I hear your voice mom and I still remember playing hide and seem with dad I am sorry I didn't come here for a while, sometimes I do wish I was dead so I could be close to you but I know that's not what u want for me I promise I'll make u both proud.

I saw a girl she had a miserable look on her face at first I thought to give some comfort to her but then grieving is something u need to do alone but yet still I went to her.

Mia: hey are u alright.
The girl: yeah I am fine U?
Mia:glad I am fine.
The girl: what's your name.
Mia: It's ari U?.
The girl:u have a pretty name my name is abical.
Mia: U do have a pretty name.
Abical: aww thank u.
Mia: well I gotta go its late my aunt will be freaking out right now.
Abical: oh that's sad.
Mia: yeah I am glad I met u take care.
Abical: U to take care.

I need to get my ass to the house soon otherwise that old lady will go crazy searching for me.

That is the end of the ch 5 if there were any mistakes feel free to tell me my insta @alien._.epi

*will be continued*