chapter:3

Then after a couple of long minutes later Ben went down to the ward.

Mary:how u feeling now?
Ben: honestly I don't how I feel right now but I feel a bit better.
Mary: that's good to know.
Ben: let's go to the cafeteria u must be starving since u didn't have anything from morning.
Mary: I do, let's go and get something to eat.

Meanwhile in *Mr&Mrs rose*house

*Pov of mia*
I am sitting here in my room alone I needed my momma I didn't like being alone it scares me darkness I am terrified of it, but I don't know where they went or where they are right now I am getting worried I didn't see Uncle Ben either I hope they are all fine damm I am overthinking everything they should be alright it's past 3.00 am I should be sleeping right now but my mind isn't helping either it's somewhere else, how I can sleep when my head is not clear *takes deep breath*momma will be mad if she knows I was awake I better should go to sleep, I have school tomorrow.

She slowly walks towards her bed and crawls in her bed under her warm bed sheets she hugged one of her pillow close to her and a few teardrops started falling from her green emerald eyes and sometimes time later she has fallen asleep this sleep can help her escape but when she wakes up it won't be the same.

In the hospital

Ben and Mary, had their meal and a couple of minutes later then went to the ICU ward and started waiting there hoping the doctor would say they are alright there is nothing to worry about them but there was no sign of them they waited and waited and waited but still no response from the doctors.

In the morning

Ben wakes up he let out a loud moan dammit it's already morning what the hell I can't remember when I fell asleep, then he sees Mary she was still sleeping even after all these years she is still dead-drop-gorgeous he slowly taps on her shoulder trying to wake her up she wakes up.

Mary: is it morning already, oh my.
Ben: it is.
Mary: have u asked something to the doc about their condition.
Ben: yeah I am about to ask them I will be right back.

He headed straight to the ward, and he saw the doctors coming out from the ward.

Ben: are they both doing good?!?
Doctor: well I am here to tell you how is their condition.
Ben: ......are....th....they....both..ok?!
Doctor: listen please I want u to clam down
Ben:I am trying.
Doctor: we tried our best but unfortunately they both souls rested in peace I am very sorry for Ur loss u can get the body by this evening.

Ben, he didn't say a word after hearing those words he walked slowly towards Mary she asks are they both ok! Answer me, Ben, he replies t....hhns...they both passed away .....they left us, after hearing those words Mary her heart shattered into millions of pieces and her mind suddenly went all blank the world around her turned dark she had trouble breathing she was about to fall and Ben grabs her and he carries her to the car and he drove to their house and they arrived at their house and Mary wakes up she didn't say a word she opens the car door and started walking inside the house and Ben he locked the car and he came inside the house.

They both sat on the couch and they say Mia walking towards them.

Mia: uncle and aunty where are momma and dad tell me
Ben:they are gone.
Mia: gone? what u mean bygone.
Mary: they are with god my Mia.
Mia: god? when will they come back?
Mary: they won't be back for a very long time and we don't know when they be back Mia.
Mia: I hope they are in a good place now.

Ben&mary: don't worry our love they are in a safe place called heaven.

That was the end of Ch 3 I hope u liked this Ch if there were any mistakes feel free to correct me on my insta@alien._.epi .ty for reading.

*This story will be continued*