A/N: About this book

Hello, it's me, the author of this book.

   First, i would like to apologise to all of you who's still waiting for new chapters despite me not being able to use Wattpad more often. My country basically block our access to Wattpad (or vice versa) and i have to prepare for college, but that's not the main reason why i wrote this.

   So, i want to talk about this book or just the characters and the fandom in general. This is 100% my personal experiences so i hope you can respect them.

   TRIGGER WARNING: Mention of toxic and disgusting shit like abuse and child predators. Please be cautious while reading this.

   As you may or may not know, some (or even most) of the creators on Hyun's Dojo, or way way wayyyyyy back to Stickpage and FluidAnims, are the worst kinds of people you can ever think of. I'm not saying that all of them are shit, but i somewhat got a few "chances" to know some of them on a personal level (It had nothing to do with work or stuff, so we were basically friends) and let me tell you what, i really regret doing so.

   Long story short, the amount of abuse, molest and manipulation were so much that their victims (including me but i was very, very lucky for realising that soon enough) had to live in constant fear for years. Yes, years. To this day I am still scared and paranoid.

   There was an iceberg which contains some of the fucked up shit in this fandom but was unfortunately got deleted. You can still search for "stickpage iceberg" and that is the first photo you see in "Images", but the quality is so terrible lmao i can't read shit.

   That is the main reason why i stopped writting this for like two years to get myself out of those situations and get help. However, I love reading your comments and seeing how happy and excited you all are, and that makes my day a lot less shitty. But at this point then i'm not sure anymore, continue writting this might be too much for me to handle.

   But, I already had a few chapters finished that are waiting to be uploaded (which contains some special chapters for the holidays). I will try my best to upload all of them soon one i'm less busy, so please be patient. 

   Thank you for supporting me and this book. I really appreciate it. Stay safe and have a great day!

   P/S: Just a reminder that if you really, really want to get into that community, please consider not to, especially if you're a minor. It's not safe for your well-being. I'm not telling you to just stop being  a fan, stop watching their content, stop reading fanfics and all of that cause they are all your choices to make. All i want to say is please please pleaseee be very careful of what you choose to believe in cause it's honestly not a safe place at all. If there are allergations, always ALWAYS stand on the victim's side and listen to them first before you make up your mind. But the victims don't always feel safe enough to go out and talk about, but that doesn't mean that the allergations are 100% false.