fighting side-by-side

It has been years. You and rengoku were pretty close. You guys were good friends and it was always fun when you guys were together. You have developed feelings for him. You didn't expect this to happen but it did. You didn't blame yourself, there were many other lady's who were in love with him but you were still unsure if your love with him was real or strong enough to actually confess your feelings to him.
For the time being you decided to keep these feelings a secret and don't let him Find out about them.

You and rengoku were eating dinner when two crows flew in.
One sat on rengokus shoulder, but other one was still flying.
One that was sitting on rengokus shoulder screamed as you would describe. He or she said that you guys had a mission. You were surprised when you heared that you guys were going on a Mission together. He could finally see how you fought.

"The mission starts in 10 minutes"
The crow said and they flew away.

After that both of you got up, got ready and left. You were really happy. You two had to walk a lot and by that I mean A LOT. It was almost on the other side of the world. You might ask 'why would a demon be there?' ......why not. They are everywhere.
Soooooo you guys went to a city. Rengoku and you got on a train. You guys said you were wearing a 'cosplay' so you two wouldn't get cought.

After 19 hours both of you got off the train and walked into the forest. He or she was hiding there. Luring their victims in the dark forest and killing them.

Before going in rengoku told you the plan and you agreed to do it. The plan was for him to distract them while you creeper up behind them and killed them
It sounded logical.

After that you guys went into the forest and walked around...well rengoku was walking around freely and you were  hiding.

Rengokus pov:

Yas I was walking around, i had almost given up and thought that it was a false alarm. Sometimes things like these happen but then two demons jumped out and attacked me

They looked identical, but one was a female and other one was a male. They had light red skin but it wasn't light enough to be pink. They had bandages on their arms and chest...and clothes. Black eyes, with black horns. Black hair with a golden stipe. What do these demons have to do with this colour? Probably a coincidence. Both of them were holding swords. They were made well and looked like they were made out of silver.

They attacked me, but i managed to react quickly. I dodged and jumped back.
"There you guys are! I almost gave up on you guys."
I said. The demons only growled and attacked me again, they seemed to be fast, every move they made looked like it wes calculated.
This made me a little worried. Did they know that Y/N was there? Guess i had to wait and find out.

Y/Ns pov:

I was paying close attention to how they moved, their moves and everything they made. I was waiting for the right moment to strike and slay them. Not even few minutes later i jumped out, out of nowhere and killed the male.
Rengoku and female demon looked at me surprised. Soon the surprised look on demons face Changed Into rage and attacked me with full force. She managed to give me several but pretty deep wounds, but I fought back.

Rengokus pov:

I looked at demon and Y/N fight. I really wanted to see her in action but i decided to help her.
I attacked the demon and slayed her. She was pretty stealthy. What a shame that she and her brother were demons, they could have been amazing demon slayers.

After finishing her off i went to Y/N and helped her get up. I always brought a bandaid in emergencies so i used it and wrapped her hands and stomach in them. I did everything you could at the moment and then you guys left the forest.

This ended up not in the way we guys wanted but it was better then both of you dieing. After another long trip we guys got back and got healed.

Y/Me pov:

After leaving the battlefield i went back and got healed. It was kinda wierd how i had so many breaks but others worked for days and maybe weeks but not stopping. I was sad that i couldn't show off but i could do it anytime. I though my training was enough but looks like I was wrong and need more of it.
I wanted to ask rengoku to train me but i would probably get no. I have learned what i learned and i have to learn other stuff by myself. I can't depend on others knowledge.

--------------------------------------------------------------