part 3.

Your pov:
After a week of training with him it seemed that my training was getting harder and harder. I wasn't surprised but training kinda was weird. At last that is what I think. After a year of training and training he brought me to a giant rock and told me I had to cut through it.

"Eh?!"

"I can't help you any more. To finish your training you need to cut though this rock"
Rengoku replied And then he left.

I just stood there looking at it , trying to process what just happened.

{Five minutes later}

"Let's try"
I said before hitting hitting the rock with my sword, but nothing happened to it. After a few tries I gave up and thought it would be better if I go through training rengoku gave me one more time.

{Time skip}

After a week I went to the giant rock and I see a ..... Flash?. I don't know what I see.
In the middle of the rock there was a white line. It looked like a thunder. When I got closer and tried to touch it, it just disappeared. I thought it was my imagination. I went back to my position and started to calm down and focus on cutting the rock so I closed my eyes. When I opened them I see the exact same light in the middle of the rock.
I concentrated my power in my sword and hit were the rock had white string.

I was surprised but happy at the same time. Why? The rock splinted in parts.
I think that the string showed the weakest point.

I brought rengoku there and he was amazed. This is what he said:
"Good job y/n. You can now go to the last phase and you'll successfully become a demon slayer."

After that i was training like usual. After a month or so he said that the exam was going to start tomorrow and I needed to rest so I went to sleep early. Next day he showed me directions and told me to came back.

{Time skip}

When I got to that place there were many people. My attention was towards two boys. One of them had red hair and other one yellow hair. He seemed to be scared.
After an hour 2 girls told us to go in the forest. We had to last 7 days there and come back here afterwards. It seemed pretty easy. After five minutes he told us that the exam stared. Everyone run in there. While I walked slowly
  "if I have to be there for 7 days I'll need energy so I won't waste it"

-------------------------------------------------------------