meeting rengoku

It was raining. Rain drops were falling on a concrete tileset, in front of your house.

The place you lived in was big, but not something you'd call enormous. It had 2 floors and a basement. On the 1st floor was kitchen, living room, bathroom, and one extra room with nothing but furniture in it. (You were not using it.)
On the 2nd floor there are 4 bedrooms. Every one of them came with it's own bathroom.
In the basement, there were 3 chairs, a small table. oh and lots of shelves. Outside the house you had a big garden with flowers. House was dark blue with a black roof.

You were sitting in the living room when you heard a knock on the door. You quickly run to the door Wondering who it would be at this time. You opened a door and you eyes widened when you saw a demon slayer.

"Come in!"
You said without thinking. You knew about them unlike many others so of course you let him in! He smiled and came in. It seemed like he was hurt, so you closed the door and brought him in the living room. Not even a second later you ran out of the room a came back with an aid kit.  You stared treating his injures.

You were deep into your thoughts when the guy distracted you and thanked you with a smile.

You looked at him and looked back without saying a word. When you looked at him the first things you noticed were his golden hair with red tips and a bright smile on his face.

" what happened to you?".
You asked as you finished treating all of his injuries.

"I was fighting a big group of demons. I thought there were only 4 of them but I was wrong...
My name is rengoku kuōjurō, and you?."

"Y/N Y/L". You said after a minute.
"What a nice name!"
He shouted and you almost jumped.
You tried getting up but you interrupted him.
"you must be tired, I have a spare room for you".

"if you don't mind. I'll sleep in you spare room tonight and tomorrow I'll be on my way".

You smiled and give him a follow me reaction. He followed you upstairs in to a bedroom. This bedroom was in front of yours so you could hear him if he called you.

You opened the door. Inside was 2 big windows, 1 bed, a closet, 2 shelves and flowers in a pot. White light made it look beautiful. Even though outside of the house looked gloomy,  inside was incredibly beautiful. To put is simply, This bedroom had white walls and on the wall there was 3 pictures. I'll leave the imagination up to you ;)
"I'll bring you clothes I might have you sizes." you said and walked out.

You came back with clothes and said:" this might be perfect if it is too small I have. Bigger ones too, just call me".
You gave him clothes and walked out of the room closing the door behind you. Five minutes later he came out and Said with a big smile:" it fits perfectly!! But how did you have these size of clothes?."

"I have visitors sometimes so I buy them, in any case." You answered.

You looked at him with a smile and said: "if you want I can make you ramen and after you can you to sleep".

He was looking at you and after a minute he said:"of course but why are you taking care of me this good, I didn't do anything to deserve it-"

"you are a demon slayer, you risk your life to help others so why not". And then you walked downstairs.

Rengoku followed you and set down. You made him ramen with extra pork and 2 eggs. You gave it to him and said 'if you want I can give you more." He said thank you and stared eating.

* On his 7th bowl*

He finished eating on 7th bowl, and said thank you very much

After you washed the dishes and both of you went upstairs to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------