Chapter 15

As Mongo kept trying his best to open the door, the knights poured a bucket of cream onto Mongo's head about to make him fall. Kobe and the others looked up worried sick. Kobe was more worried than the others because she didn't want to lose her owner just like how she lost her mother.

After opening the door, Mongo's arms broke and he fell into the river. Gingy fell off of Shrek's shoulders to go after the giant gingerbread man.

Shrek turned around and climbed up Mongo's broken arm and jumped through the gate inside the castle.

Shrek slid down the top chains and down to the bottom knocking out the knights to the ground and opened the gate. He whistled and said " Come on!"

Everyone cheered on as they had the chance to save Fiona. They grabbed Gingy away from Mongo and Shrek hopped onto Donkey's back with Kobe, Max, and Puss and they ran to the entrance which was blocked my more knights. Luckily Donkey jumped over them letting out a neigh and ran away. As they were being chased by the knights, Puss jumped off the horse's back.

" Puss!" Both Shrek and Kobe exclaimed as they stopped to look at him.

" Go! Go! Your lady needs you. Go!" Puss told them. They did what he said and moved on. Kobe couldn't help but look back at Puss sadly.

" Be careful there. Will you babe?" Kobe thought to herself as she was worried for her new friend.

" He'll be fine but right now we have to help Fiona." Max whispered to Kobe. She nodded her head in agreement.

As the four reached the doors, Donkey kicked them open.

" Stop!" Shrek yelled out causing everyone to look at him. Donkey whinnied and they ran towards Fiona and Prince Charming.

" Hey you! Back away from my wife!" Shrek yelled to Prince Charming as Kobe growled at the prince.

" Shrek?" Fiona asked actually realizing what her husband really looks like as a human. The crowd gasped.

" You couldn't just go back to your swamp and leave well enough alone." The FG said angrily.

" Now!" Shrek called out as one of the pigs jumped up to catch the wand out of the Fairy Godmother's hand. The pig grabbed her by the leg and she tried to shake him off.

" Pinnochio! Get the wand!" Shrek told the puppet as he threw him towards the Fairy Godmother. He tried to grand the wand but didn't have the chance. The Fairy Godmother zapped him and he turned into a real boy.

" I'm a real boy!" Pinnochio exclaimed happily as he fell onto the stage. The Fairy godmother swang the pig off her leg which caused him to get thrown inside the window of the tower.

The Fairy godmother tried to zap Shrek but the wolf ran in front and he huffed and puffed and blew her up in the air making her drop the wand. Kobe jumped off Donkey's back to watch.

One of the pigs grabbed the wand running from the Fairy godmother.

" Pig!" Donkey yelled out as the pig threw the wand at Donkey.

" Donkey!" Gingy yelled out as Donkey threw the wand towards him.

Gingy threw the wand at the blind mice but the wand hit them and made them fall down. The wand fell to the floor and zapped Pinnochio turning him back into a puppet.

The wand was next to Kobe so she quickly grabbed the wand before the Fairy godmother ran towards her.

" Kobe!" Donkey yelled out before she turned around and threw the wand towards him. She started to smile as she saw Puss out of nowhere run onto Donkey's back and he grabbed the wand.

" Pray for mercy, from Puss..." Donkey said.

" And Donkey!" Puss said holding the wand up front.

" Yeah!" Kobe and Max cheered on as they hopped onto to Donkey's back and sat next to Puss in Boots.

" Told you he'd be alright." Max assured her. She understood.

" She's taken the potion! Kiss her now!" The FG ordered the prince which made Kobe's heart skip a beat. The prince grabbed Fiona by the arms and kissed her.

" No!" Shrek cried out as it was too late. The king and queen looked at her concerned while the Fairy godmother watched with a smile on her face.

The princess opened her eyes and looked at Prince Charming. Shrek looked down sadly as Kobe and Max looked at their owner feeling bad for him. They wanted Shrek and Fiona to be happy together but it was taken away.

Prince Charming stroked Fiona in the cheek and she smiled. She put two hands onto Prince Charming's face.

" Hi-ya!" Fiona yelled out as she headnogged the prince knocking him out cold. Everyone was shocked. Shrek went towards Fiona happily.

" Ten points baby! Whoo!" Kobe cheered as she clapped her hands while Puss and Donkey chuckled.

" But how is she not affected by the potion? This doesn't make any sense." Max wondered.

" Harold! You were supposed to give her the potion!" The FG scolded.

" Well, I guess I gave her the wrong tea." The king said with a smirk.

" Okay that makes sense." Max thought when he said that. The prince snatched the wand out of Puss' hands.

" Mommy!" He yelled out as he threw the wand at his mother.

" Mommy?" Fiona asked in confusion.

The Fairy Godmother grabbed her wand and growled " I told you ogres don't live happily ever after!" Kobe gasped in fright and closed her eyes hugging Puss.

She was about to zap her wand towards Shrek but the king cut in front of him and got zapped instead. The king was wearing a shielded uniform that pushed the magic towards the Fairy Godmother causing her to flip up.

She felt her dress for a moment before attempting to zap Shrek again but she disappeared into bubbles. The glasses and wand fell to the ground.

Kobe opened her eyes and breathed a sigh of relief knowing the Fairy godmother was gone for good.