PJO

2! Yay! Always remember I don't own the books, songs and sadly characters Yes they all know their going to react but they don't know what.

Hades, Demeter, Athena, Poseidon, Zeus, Hera, Are, Artemis, Apollo, Hephaestus *Walking place* Rachel, Nico, Hazel, Frank,  Reyna, Jason, Piper,  Annabeth, Leo, Calypso.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The  screen light up showing Camp Jupiter, but they were getting ready for war.

"Why are we going to war?"-Jason

Frank and Reyna just looked at each other having a silent conversation.

From far away a raven cawed. Soon flying away.

"Why is a raven spying on them, Apollo?"-Athena, to her frustration he just shrugged

Soon the raven reached a castle, a black one. It seemed almost abandoned. 

"Hades.."-Zeus

"Stop being paranoid, little brother I didn't even know the castle was there until now."-Hades

Zeus glared at Hades for calling him 'Little Brother' Poseidon just snickered in the background 

The raven eventually turned into a human (Yes I got it from Maleficent) the male figure walked into what seemed a kings room. "Any moment now your highness" he spoke

He turned around throwing a knife cutting a man chained to the wall. The man looked up and revealed himself as Zeus. Zeus had burns and scars all over, and 1 new one on his cheek.

All gasped whoever this was he was a big threat if he kidnapped(Godnapped?) Zeus and tortured him.

"How did they get him!"-Athena, 

Artemis looked at her father sadly and she thought she had it bad when that Luke guy kidnapped her. Wait, Luke, did Luke get him?

"I've never seen that kind of metal"-Hephaestus, Leo nodded in agreement

"Believe me, I know I sunk pretty low" -?

Nico and Rachel snorted, no that guy sunk completely.

The man turn around he wore dark armor you still couldn't see his face but he was pale, and had really dark hair. "But whatever I've done you deserved" 

(Screen) Zeus soon called out "Perseus!"

Everyone was soon in shocked, Percy their hero did this? Why?

Zeus just grumbled that he should've killed him in the solstice.

"Quit! I'm the bad guy that's fine it's no fault of mine!" He grabbed a knife having it to show his reflection. His eyes were dark, and lifeless. The reflection soon turn to Zeus showing he was scared.

Percy touched a painting "And some justice at last will be served" 

He banged the painting and left to the balcony, Zeus still in view. Then the painting showed Annabeth and Percy smiling happily.

Annabeth and Athena put their minds to work.

"Please listen" Zeus called out 

Hades and Poseidon looked at Zeus with pity.

"Now it's time to step up or it's time to back down, And there's only one answer for me"

Percy was on the edge of the balcony his eyes drafty to the view. "And I'll stand up and fight cause I know that I'm right"