🏐~5~🏐

𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟺, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟹

The month went by like any other. I tried to practice the serve I did back in Tokyo, yet I couldn't do it. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get that same vision of where the ball would go.

We were all on the train to spring nationals. The Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium. 

We hadn't had any matches today. We could use the day to settle in at the inn. I heard we rented out a gym where we could practice.

Eventually we arrived at a station, where we had to take a bus the rest of the way. My eyes lit up at the surrounding city. There was a huge city back in Amagasaki, although it's fairly far from where I live, I don't get the chance to travel often. I noticed the sky tree and my eyes sparkled, I really did love the city.

We made it to an inn and double checked we hadn't left anything on the bus. The inn was smaller compared to the huge buildings around, but it was perfect for the team. There was a spa there which we all used to relax our muscles and nerves. Sure I usually have a lot of faith in our team, but I always got nerves. I managed to hide it from the rest of the team, but 'Samu always saw straight through it.

We had the chance to practice as well, which went pretty well. For some reason I felt slightly off this time around. Something about the plays I've seen in the youth camp really set me on edge. I just hoped I would be able to face off with Itachiyama again. They're a team I can look up to.

I decided to call it a day and went off to sleep, after watching a few games from other teams that is. I got the chance to watch Karasuno play against Ushiwaka. They seriously have a lot of potential if they didn't play in such a messy style.

I'm sure next year they might even have the chance to be in semi-finals.

𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟻, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟹

We left rather early to get to our matches. When I arrived there were quiet a lot of people. Players, parents, and fans swarmed around the entrance. Although we were allowed to go inside and meet up with the rest of the teams. Komori ran up to greet me and I waved a friendly hello.

"Where's Sakusa-kun?" I asked him. He chuckled before pointing at the poor boy. Sakusa stood in the corner with an uncomfortable expression on his face and a jacket hanging over his shoulders. 

I had brought the jacket with me, hoping it would give me the excuse to talk to him. Although he might find it weird I'm trying to return it. Maybe he likes the jacket and wants it back?

I walked over to him which made him sink further into the wall.

"Hi Sakusa-kun~ ya left yer jacket at the training camp." I said, holding out the jacket in my hand. He seemed to soften slightly.

"You still have that?" He questioned, making me retract my hand. I blushed, thinking I embarrassed myself.

"Y-yeah I didn't know if it meant anything to ya or not." I said shyly. "Plus it's comfy! I washed it before I left though so.. ya don't gotta worry."

His eyes crinkled at the corners and he didn't seem as uncomfortable.

"You can keep it." He said, sounding unbothered. Although his eyes smiled. I nodded slowly before wrapping it around my waist.