🏐~10~🏐

𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟷𝟶, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟹

"Is he really this hard to wake up?" An energetic voice asked.

"All the time." Sakusa sighed.

"No I'm not." I said, really weakly. Komori chuckled before leaving the room. I shivered, trying to tug at the blankets.

"That's what happens when you sleep half naked." Sakusa mocked, pulling me to his chest. I was surprised I hadn't already been on him. He rubbed his fingers on my bare back, making me shiver more.

"Yer fingers are cold~" I whined, moving to lie on top of him. I sat up, taking the blanket around me. I had been sitting on his lap, another sexual position. His face went red before he grabbed my waist and adjusted me to sit on his abdomen, though I could feel myself brush against his groin.

I hadn't exactly been thinking clearly. I knew I did like the look on his face so I plopped back on his lap.

"Miya you're.. so oblivious." He mumbled, trying to pull me off of him completely. Oh, honey I know exactly what I'm doing. I didn't budge as he kept trying to get me off or to me move up. Though he never said anything out loud.

After awhile of struggling to get me off he took a deep breath.

"Miya. Get off my dick." He stated with a glare, completely red. I looked at him before bursting out laughing and rolling beside him.

"You did it on purpose?!" He asked.

"No shit. It was entertaining."

"That's.. you're interesting Miya."

"I'll take it as a compliment." I said, winking at him. He rolled his eyes before he leaned over me to stand up, grabbing a pair of clothes. After I stopped giggling I got up to grab clothes. He left the room and I soon followed, heading to the showers.

After a shower and breakfast we got onto the bus for semi-finals. I wouldn't say I was good friends with any of the players on other teams, but I did get along with them. I feel I would be good friends with a few if they lived nearby.

Fukurodani. A great team and last years second second place. I took a few deep breaths, mentally hyping myself up.

We arrived at the gymnasium and got ready for our games. They had already been warming up when we were sent on.

"Bokuto-san and Akaashi-kun~!" I called, the two looked over to me. Bokuto smiled widely.

"'Tsum-tsum!" He called, bouncing on his toes. I smiled cheekily.

"Get ready to lose." I said, pointing at the two. 'Samu came behind me and smacked me on the head, causing me to pout.

"Don't be an idiot there's so many fucking people watching us." He told me. I looked around. We had been in the b arena, since Kamomedai and Itachiyama would play after us.

I shrugged before going back to practicing.

We got to the fourth set, having them win. Bokuto got overly excited and pulled Akaashi into a kiss, in front of the world. My jaw dropped.