Chapter 2- EDITED

EDITED!

Amira POV

It's... Jack G? He covers my mouth with his hand and looks straight into my eyes. He smirks at me and we both look at each other in silence...

"So... What happened at the dinner?" He asks me and he removes his hand off my mouth. URRGG! He wants to know about the Cameron message... Like what the fuck? He's getting so worked up about one little message?

"We-" Someone interuped me, it was this random person opening the door to the locker room and just looks with wide eyes at me and Jack! GREAT! Now he's going to tell people and yeah the rumors are ganna start. Fabulous. The tension rises between me, Jack and the boy... Jack has still pinned me to the locker, the boy looking at Jack and Jack looking at the boy in disgust!

"Do you mind? I'm kind of doing somein important!" Jack snaps at the boy and the boy rushes out of the locker room... Jack looks back at me and he looks pissed off!

"You were saying..." He says and I just stand there lookin at his features on his face. His eyebrows are on fleek like normal, his eyes are so dreamy, his li-

Jack sarcastically coughs breaking me out of my little daydream, "Take a picture it will last longer." Jack says smirking at me and my checks heat up. Fuck.

"Ha ha don't flatter yourself Jack!" I say and the silence takes over the both of us...

"Dayum she's fiesty..." Jack mumbles, thinking that I didnt hear him but I did but I choose to ingnore it... Because he's a dick.

"You and Cameron." Jack states and he doesn't look happy... But fuck that! I'm literally fangirling inside! THE JACK GILINSKY IS TALKING TO ME! WHOOP!

"Yeah? And what about us?" I reply as if I don't care and Jack just moans. What's wrong with him...

"No... I mean what up with you two... You seem close. I mean obviously cause you shared his food and in Englsih class..." Jack states like I'm a 5 year old child and looks into my eyes...

"We're just frien-"

"You like him right?"

"Jack, I wasn-"

"Obviously he likes yo-"

"No Jac-"

"I bet you have a crush on Camer-"

"JACK! NO I DONT FUCKIN HAVE A CRUSH ON CAMERON! I HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU!" I shout and quickly gasp, becuase I have just noticed what I said at the end... SHIT! I look down at the ground and I can feel my cheeks heating up... WAIT AGO AMIRA! I slowly look at Jack and he's just smirking at me!

"Well guess what babe..." Jack whispers to me. HE CALLED ME BABE! Jack fucking Gilinsky called me babe!

Jack leans in and it looks like he's ganna kiss my neck! I mean he's awfully close to me and his soft lips are practically touching my neck. I close my eyes and wait... But I don't feel anything...

"Your... just like them normal girls..." Jack whispers into my ear and lets go of my hands! I quickly open my eyes and he's already walked off... WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!?

So Jacks getting defencive towards Amira and Cam! Amira tells Jack she has a crush on him! Comment if ya team...

Jack and Amira

Or (I'm team or XD)

Cameron and Amira