Chapter 31

Amira POV

Right now me and Taylor were at my house, in my room and where thinking of ways to tell my dad about bein married to Taylor.... All the group where at Nash's house, so after telling dad we were ganna tell them!

"So just be blunt!" Taylor says and I frown at him! Seriously!

"Yh I can say hey dad I got married to Taylor last night! He's ganna kill the both of us!" I say and Taylor rolls his eyes! I am getting very paranoid about this!

"Fine bend it a little!" He says and I roll my eyes at him!

"Yh I can say hey dad, last night I may have got drunk and me and Taylor may have got married! Oh and change the may to did!" I say sarcasticaly and Taylor sighs...

"We have got ourself in so much shit!" He laughs and I start to laugh a bit!

"Yh we're partners in crime!" I laugh back he starts to play with my hand, playing with each and everyone of my fingers!

"Well shall we go and tell him wifey!" Taylor says and I glare at him! No he did not just call me tht!

"Call me that again and ya ganna get slapped Taylor!" I warn Tay and he laughs at my reaction.

"God, I'm just taking advantage that your my wife so yh!" He says and I roll my eyes. "Amira slut don't roll your eyes, they will one day fall out! And let's tell ya dad, the guilt is killing my vibe!" I smile at Taylor and I get up, he stands up behind me!

"Let's go and tell dad!"

We walk downstairs and dad is sat on the dinning table. He looks up and me and Taylor and smiles!

"So Taylor is joining us for lunch!" Dad says smiling at Taylor scardly nods his head. I sit down opporsite to dad and Taylor sit's next to me. Dad gets up and brings us some sandwhichs, we all grab one each...

"Yes sir, if that's okay!" Taylor says nervously and dad laughs!

"Taylor you never call me sir, you have to call me Martin!" He says and Taylor nods his head.

"Dad I need to tell you something...." I say and dad nods his head like i'm telling him I got a detension or somein.

"It's really important, please don't freak out!" I say and dad looks up at me. Taylor squeezes my hand under the table to cool me down and I look at dad nervously...

"Amira, it can't be that bad dear! The worst I have had is you shaving one of your eyebrows when you were 5 and you mum was coming over to check how I was looking after you! Just tell me!" He says and Taylor looks at me nervously....

"Well.... Ya see me and Taylor got married...." I blurt out and dad looks at me raising one eyebrow...

"Well.... I'm not suprised you did something that crazy! And I know you are them tumbler addict and ya belive in true love so yh... Congrats!" Dad says like it's nothing and both of mine and Taylor's jaw drops! WHAT? Did dad just do that!?!

"Dad it was a mistake! Me and Taylor were drunk!" I say and dad angryly looks at me... Now he's angry!

"Amira, you got drunk!" He says and I wanna scream! Dad is getting more mad that I got drunk then me getting married! What the actuall fuck! Taylor is just sat there shocked and I don't blame him!

"Dad! URG! Your angry that I got drunk more tham me getting married!" I say confussed and dad sighs.

"Look Taylor you have to deal with this! Good luck!" Dad says and Taylor laughs! Kill me! No seriously kill me!