Chapter 10

Amira POV

"Shall we wake them up....." I hear someone say, I'm awake but I close my eyes and pretend to be asleep so I can hear what they say, plus I'm really cossy!

"No! Dont wake Ami up! She gets really mardy!" I hear my dad say and I menatlly laugh! It's true if you even wake me up 5 minuts early I can become a mardy bitch! Like in 5 minuts a lot can happen in a dream!

"Aww they look so cute together....." I hear Cathy say and I try so hard not to blush.... Me and Jack slept together... I guess I'm on his chest, his arms are wrapped around me, and our legs are tangled together! One thing stud out thou... Jack and my hand was hand in hand.....

"Arn't they a bit to close....." Dad says and I can tell he's not that keen on Jack.....

"I don't know but I have to take a picture of this!" Cathy says and my heart stopps! Let's do some maths.... Picture + Morning Amira = Broken Phone Screen! I cannot let them take a picture of this! I move my hands pretending to wake up a bit!

"Cathy dont! Ami is waking up! And trust me she can me a drama queen!" Dad whispers and I hear Cathy sigh.... YASS!

"Oh well I can take a picture next time!" Cathy says and I cant believe Cathy is so chill that her son is sleeping with her future step- daughter!

"If there is ganna be a next time...." Dad mumbles, causing Cathy to laugh...

"Come on lets go upstairs and sort out the washing!" Cathy says and I hear her and dad go upstairs....

I open my eyes and see that I'm lying on Jacks chest and hes topless.... I grin and I am about to turn around to get my phone when...

"Have they gone now...." Jack mumbles and lets just stay I died! Jacks morning voice is just so!!! HOT!

"Yh.... They were ganna take a picture of us...." I say and Jack takes his hand away from mine and rubs his eyes....

"Yh, I know, I was awake and thanks for pretending to wake up...." Jack says and I smile....

"Im ganna get up...." I say and Jack groans...

"Urggg no bab- I mean Ami don't!" He says and I blush.... Jack nearly called me babe!

"Jack! Please my head is on your chest and it's been there all night!" I say and Jack look at me...

"And I'm saying that it's fine and I'm really comfy so yh stay here!" Jack insists and I grin!

"Okay five more minutes!" I say, so I don't sound that desperate and Jack grins at me like a 5 year old child has been given candy! I put my head back down on Jack's chest and he hugs me tightly! I smile and with his other hand he holds my hand! This is so perfect! My eyes start to get sleepy and I fall into deep, deep... Sleep....

I wake up again and theres more sunlight in the room. I look up to see Jack is moving my hair out of my face and smiles at me.

"Good morning, sleepy head!" Jack says again and I grin at him!

"How long have you been watchin me for?" I ask and Jack bits his lip...

"About when you fell asleep to now...." Jack says and I groun! I sleep talk and you all know what I was dreaming about!

"JACK!" I whine and he laughs

"What? I like watchin you sleep...." Jack replies back with a grin!

"Twilight alert! That's Edwards line, he says it to Bella!" I say and he laughs...

"Well you can be my Bella and I can be your Edward!" He replies back and I blush....

"Whats next your a vampire!" I laugh and he laughs too! I prefer this Jack! The kind, funny Jack!