The start of a new home

Usually legendary Pokémon live in different generations but until they found out about a beautiful island. But this was the only start of a new home!

The start of a new home

Mew:*giggles* You never find me!

Mewtwo: If I can defeat a whole pack of Pokémon. I can find a little trouble maker!

Mew:*tries not her best to giggle*

Mewtwo: Hmm I wonder if she here *looks in a hole that was in a ground* Nope

Mew:*giggles and peaks head from hiding behind tree and dont see Mewtwo* Where he go?

Mewtwo:*scares Mew* BOOO!

Mew: GAH! *starts laughing* That was fun

Mewtwo:*laughs with Mew* That was fun!

Mew: AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN!

Mewtwo: how about we go around the island and see other Pokémon. wont that be fun?

Mew:*starts quiet for a moment and blinks twice* YES OF COURSE THAT WILL BE SUPER FUN!

Mewtwo:*giggles and follows mew to see other Pokémon*

Mew:*looks at other Pokémon and goes upside down and smiles and looks at Mewtwo* Hey Mewtwo are there others?

Mewtwo: What do you mean by that?

Mew: I want to know if there's other Mews and Mewtwo. I know there's other Mews and Mewtwo there should be!

Mewtwo: I don't know but I do know there's other legendary Pokémon!

Mew: Others? Woah I bet there powerful!

Mewtwo: There not the same types though. They look very different from us.

Mew: Like what?

Mewtwo: Very different! Like one has a tentacles!

Mew: Woah that must be awesome. I want to meet them!

Mewtwo: But nobody knows where they are well they know where they live but not like what they eat they stay hidden just like us!

Mew: Why?

Mewtwo: The same reason why we do. To not get catch by the humans. They help Pokémon though but sometimes they go crazy just like I did by the humans. There is bad humans that control them.

Mew: Oh so when do we get to see them?

Mewtwo: I don't know but I have a feeling one day we will meet them..

Mew: YAY!

Mewtwo: It getting late. Lets go home