𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱

Continuation from Last Chapter . . .

ꜱᴇʀᴀᴘʜɪɴᴇ ᴘᴏᴠ

We reached a stop light and Y/n checked his phone. "So, any suggestions for food?" He asked. "Ramyun place!" Akali giggled. "Chick-Fil-A?" Kai'Sa suggested. "There's this Thai food place I always wanted to try." I said. Everyone looked at me.

"You know what? I hadn't had Thai food in a while!" Akali said. "Yeah, that seems like a great idea, Sera!" Madison said. "I support it too." Evelynn said. "I'm just hungry so I'm okay with anything." Ahri giggled. "Seems like that's the plan!" Kai'Sa smiled. "Well, Thai food it is!" Y/n said and we all agreed.

"Should I make the reservation?" I asked. "Please do, and can we get the outside tables?" Kai'Sa suggested. "Sure!"

Thirty Minutes Later . . . At the Thai Restaurant

"Oh my gosh! Y/n Y/l/n!" The server said. Y/n was surprised and we giggled. "Um, yeah! That's me?" He said, chuckling. "I'm sorry! But I really admire you and just being a great role model for everyone! Even my daughter wishes to meet you!" The server said. "Really? Is she the same age as us?" Y/n asked. "She is! And she loves you so much!" The server laughed. "Wow, Y/n, you're famous." I said, giggling.

"Nah, I was just exposed by YSL. But, while you take our orders, can you call your daughter? It's the least I can do, and who knows maybe she also knows my beautiful colleagues here." Y/n said and the server nodded.

Few Minutes Later . . .

While me and the girls are talking, Y/n was making someone's day, and I gotta say, it feels really nice to see Y/n make someone smile just like how he does it to us, Ariana, and Madison.

"T-Thank you so much, Y/n! I'll cherish that forever!" The voice on the phone said. Y/n chuckled. "Of course, it's the least I can do for ya! Well, I'll give your Mom's phone back now, you have an amazing day okay?" Y/n smiled. "I most definitely now! Even though it's just a FaceTime call, I got to meet you! In a way also, you help me beat my friends cause we all love you too!" The voice said. "Oh well, I hope you friends treat you for some good food!" Y/n laughed. "Alright, I have to go now. My little present for you should come anytime this week!" Y/n smiled. "Thank you so much, Y/n! Bye bye!" The voice said. Y/n nodded and waved goodbye and gave the Server's phone back. "Well, your daughter is easy to talk to. Also, I sent you guys a package." Y/n said.

"I appreciate you doing that for her, Y/n." The server smiled. "Of course. Here, don't you think I forgot about you too." Y/n chuckled and passed the server $1000.

We were surprised but we smiled. "W-what's this?" She asked. "It's my present for you, treat yourself something nice, you are working so hard for your daughter and I'm sure she'd return the hard work when we all grow up." Y/n said. "And I know you'd decline, but please accept that. Take it as a present from us." Y/n said.

The server smiled and nodded. "Okay then, Y/n. Thank you much and I hope you enjoy our food!" The server smiled and left us.

We just looked at Y/n and smiled.

"You are such a sweetheart, bubba." Madison said. "Mads is right." I said. "I couldn't even think that I'd do something like that, but maybe I should." Evelynn said.

"It's simply giving back to the people, in one way or another." Y/n chuckled. "Shall we eat?" He offered and we all started eating.

An Hour Later . . .

After Madison paid for our food, and seeing Y/n get all worried and stuff making us laugh. We took our exit and walked towards Y/n's car.

"Hey, babe? When is the first game of Volleyball for this spring?" I curiously asked. "Um, if I'm correct, should be like next week or the week after?" He said to me. "It's after school anyways, Sera. Don't worry about missing classes!" Akali said. "Yeah, just want to make sure. Plus we are going to be in the "VIP" section." I said, gesturing the quotations.

"Ooh, fancy. Well because we're gonna have Mads and Ari there!" Ahri said. "Mhm!" Madison giggled. "Good thing your school allows outside spectators." Madison added. "Right?"

"I don't know if you guys heard, but it seems like this year, the Volleyball team is going to have more crowd." Evelynn said. "Really?" Y/n said.

"Mhm. Well, mainly it's because of you, Y/n." Evelynn giggled.

"Oh, why me?" He asked, confusedly. "Oh my dear baby brother, so dense sometimes." Madison laughed.

"Do you really want me to tell you, baby." Evelynn chuckled. "Well, your baby is curious." Y/n chuckled.

"It's because since you joined the volleyball team and also, because you're in a sense famous, pretty much everyone that loves volleyball in the school, and the girls that don't care too much, just to see you, is coming." Evelynn laughed.

"The impact in attendance, babe!" Kai'Sa giggled. "Well, what does that make me then?" He asked. "Chick magnet?" I said, giggling.

"Well, yeah, but. As long as Y/n has his eyes on us." Evelynn smiled. "And it will be only on all of you, even Mads and Ari." Y/n chuckled. "Better be. I don't want any of my K/DA darlings be crying because you did something stupid, Y/n/n." Madison said.

"I still wonder now if having a group of females that can definitely beat the hell out of me is a great idea." Y/n said.

"It is the best idea, babe." I said, making everyone giggle.