𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

"No matter what you decide to do from now, I will love you forever. And no matter what you decide to do from here on out, you never have to forgive me - I will always love you." - Itachi Uchiha

▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖

ᴛʜᴀʟɪᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ

Three Weeks Later . . . [S/n] High School . . . End of the School Year . . . Thalia and K/DA's Junior Year and Y/n's Sophomore Year End . . .

I have been in constant "surveillance" and trying to find out why K/DA was ignoring me and not even giving an inch on their boyfriend, their boyfriend! I don't understand why?

Why would they just unexpectedly not talk to me or Y/n? Aren't they supposed to be happy that... he's home? It seemed like I was the only one that was happy for my bestie to come home.

"Ugh." I slammed the table on the computer table. "Thally?" I heard my nickname and only one person calls me that. "Y/n/n? What are you doing here?" He just chuckled at me, walked towards my direction and sat down on the seat next to me. "Picking you up. It's the last day of school. Auntie Amy gave me permission to enter and grab ya." Y/n chuckled.

I giggled and smiled at him. "You seem happy, bestie." I said. "Well... it's because of you!" He said to me. "Huh? Me? Why?"

Y/n just smiled and looked at me. "Because... ever since I got back, you were the only one that treated me the same way before I had to abruptly leave for France. I noticed like these weird looks when I walked around in the school. I felt alienated, really." Y/n sighed.

I couldn't help but hold his hand. "I guess they think that you'd act superior because... well you know? You've became CEO at their age. They're probably just jealous or something." I said. "Well... I guess." Y/n said.

I giggled and kissed his cheek, earning a smile from him. "There we go." I giggled. I stood up, grabbed my bag and his hand. "Come on, bestie. Let's just hang out at the park for now." I offered and he nodded.

Few Minutes Later . . .

As me and Y/n walked out of the school as it was the last day... on the corner of my eye... I saw the group and they were with Y/n's former teammates.

"What the... hell?" I was surprised.

"Bestie? Huge favour?" I asked Y/n. "Sure, bestie. What's up?" I got out my wallet and a twenty dollar bill. "Starbucks?" I said. Y/n chuckled. "I'll pay for it. You want the same thing?" He asked. I nodded and smiled. "Okay, meet me in the parking lot?" He said and I nodded and gave him a quick hug.

As Y/n left I went discreetly and tried to see why Y/n's former teammates and K/DA were together.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" I heard Tyler. "Guys... why did we... do that?" Ahri asked. "We were fucking drunk... way too fucking drunk." Evelynn sighed. "But... it was fun though?" Akali said. "AKALI! WE FUCKING DID SOMETHING WE SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE!" Ahri shouted.

"Gumi... please calm down..." Kai'Sa said.

"My... Y/n... I can't believe I've..." Ahri started to break down.

"We're so fucking stupid..." Kenny sighed.

"How are we gonna tell..."

Evelynn then looked towards my direction and she saw me. "Oh fuck!" I said to myself and ran.

"Wait... Thalia!" Evelynn chased after me.

She caught up to me and she was in front of me. "Wait." Evelynn sighed, with tear stains on her cheeks.