He Can Sing!?

Izuku walked up to the girls.

"Hey assholes! We have singing competition to get too!" Izuku said. Both girls eyes lit up.

"Well what are we waiting for let's go get our shit and find Toru!" Ochako said and jumped onto her board again skating down the side walk quickly to the twins apartment.

Tsu jumped on her board and zoomed past Izuku grabbing his hand as they went. Izuku was wearing (idk if this is childish but he is wearing rollers) rollers and kept hold of Tsu's hand as used the wheels on his shoes to roll beside her.

 Izuku was wearing (idk if this is childish but he is wearing rollers) rollers and kept hold of Tsu's hand as used the wheels on his shoes to roll beside her

Izuku wasn't very good on wheels but when it came to rollers he was extremely good at it.

All three arrived at Toru's house, which is where she is most of the time. The three of them knocked loudly on the door. Toru opened the door, she was wearing her usual attire, a white hoodie, face mask, and her hair was pulled back where nobody could see. Nobody, not even us, except for Toru's parents knows what she looks like, we don't even know her skin tone because she wears gloves.

"Hey Toru! We have a gig we need to get to grab your base and car keys so we can get there!!" Tsu said to her best friend.

Something about Toru gave off a happy and excited vibe. She started jumping up and down she ran into her house and grabbed her base. She threw Izuku the keys and said, "The drums are in the back along with Chako's keyboard because they came over last night to play!"

Izuku put the base in the back and ran upstairs to his room and pick up a forest green guitar with black outlining. Then he grabbed everyones performance outfits.

Once they all arrived they took everything in threw the back of the store. The purple haired girl was waiting at the back. Once she spotted them with all the stuff she asked if they needed help carrying everything inside.

"Oh, we got it ourselves! Thanks though!" Ochako said happily.

They set everything up and Izuku and the girls changed into their outfits.

"Tsu, tell your girlfriend that I'll be singing our new song *** ****** **** so she knows the notes!" Izuku said and Tsu nodded telling the other two.

Izuku was standing behind the curtain tuning his guitar when he heard the purple haired girl say, "Your on in 5 are you ready?"

Izuku looked at her and nodded. He put his ear piece on and turned it on. Izuku looked back to the girls for confirmation and they all nodded.

The purple haired girl took this as a sign and she stepped onto the stage.

"Hey guy's that last performance was rock right!? Well just wait for this next one!!! Say hello to this band called The Basement (that's the name of my friend and I's band pls don't steal it)!!!!" The crowd went wild at her words. The curtain opened revealing the group behind the stage.

"You guys ready!?" Izuku yelled trying to hype the crowd even more which seemed to work. They all cheered happily. Uraraka started on the piano while Izuku started with the guitar.

(This is the song btw)

Everyone in the room went silent and the purple haired girl was frozen in place. The room was completely silent as they didn't expect something that good. Then the entire room erupted in applause.

-With Denki being a couch potatoe-

"Holy shit!! He can sing!?" Denki yelled out into his apartment.

Kirishima ran into the living room rushing to find out what the problem is, "What the hell happened!?"

Denki just turned around slowly and pointed at the screen. "T-the green bean can sing-"

Bakugou walked into the room but as soon as he did the screen flipped to an ad.

"What the hells the issue you damn extras!?" Bakugou yelled.

Denki looked at Bakugou and stuttered out, "T-the screen, i-it's awesome!!"

Bakugou glanced at the screen that was showing a tampon commercial for women and his face contorted into disgust and humour. "You want womans tampons Dunce face?" He started wheezing as he spoke.

"W-what!? No! Why would yo-....oh." As he spoke he looked back at the T.V and realized his mistake with Bakugou.

"Bakubro t-that's not what I was talking about, you see the green bean I met earlier was on T.V just now singing." Denki said, desperately trying to fix his mistake.

"Sure he was Dunce face.." Bakugou contorted with a laugh.

"Bu-" Denki went to continue but was interrupted.

"Guys!! Shut the hell up and listen to me!!! The UA exceptance letters arrived!! Okay, okay, Kirishima, Bakubitch, Denki, Sero and Me!!" As the pink curly haired girl named Mina read the names off she threw the exceptance letter to each person.

Denki quickly caught his and ran to his room and read the letter.

Denki Kaminari,
            I am proud to say, that you, my young boy, have been excepted into UA, United Arts, for your unbelievable talent in, Musical Technology and Skateboarding.

             You will be attending UA for the first time, in precisely one week. We encourage all to express themselves, so feel free to dress or wear whatever you please. We do however, not support nudity, abuse, name calling, drugs, alchohol, and bullying.

              Your UA dormroom key is included in your envelope. Your roomate will be the person named below,

....
Izuku Midoriya