Chapter 1

I've always seen him as a good friend even my bestfriend. He has been my classmate for nine years and I would hate to break this realationship we share. At the same time i feel like he feels even a little bit like me. A little butterflies everytime I see him. I want to touch him, to be close to him, to talk to him and look into his beautiful brain. He is so smart you know. So analytical, so wise. Maybe I like the fact that he makes me feel dumb sometimes. It feels like he could take care of me, little dumb me. If he wasn't dyslexic i bet he'd be better than me in school. Maybe he isn't dyslexic. Maybe just thinks so of himself. He is still multilingual. Even more than me maybe. And I'm sure that he thinks faster than his pen can move and that is why is handwriting is unreadably sloppy. But i love it about him. Imagine getting a badly written love note from him that I would have to decode and analyse a good while before understanding it. I'd think it be the most romantic thing in the world. His slightly ashamed bodylanguage and excuses for his bad handwriting would make me hug him tight and tell him that i adore him even if he couldn't write at all.
I think he feels the same as I, we're just afraid of losing eachother.