First day Pains

Ozpin waited patiently in the elevator as it rose floor to floor taking the wait time to go over what he was gonna say to Debale to make sure he could secure his aid. Or at the very least keep him here until the mystery of the young man were unfolded, ordinarily, Ozpin would not normally put on such an effort for one person to enter his school but this was a unique circumstance.

He looked and looked over the information he had on Debale to make sure he knew exactly what to say, even with all the experience he held it was good to be prepared. Unfortunately, Debale had gone through great pains to keep himself relatively unknown to just about everyone. Sure there were some Huntsmen jobs he's taken on over two years as well as a few villages who have had an interaction or two, one of which by the name of SnowGale out in Solitas had Ozpin's attention because they absolutely refused to speak about him to any unknowns who came asking. More out of respect than any form of hatred. Before he met with Tai, there was absolutely nothing. No birth certificates, no registration, no ID, not even anyone on the whole of Remnant who shared a surname. As if he just fell from the sky. 

Ozpin chuckled at the small joke to himself. He wasn't worried in the slightest, he's negotiated the ending of numerous wars, talked Qrow and Raven into taking on magic into themselves, convinced all four kingdoms to make schools to train students to fight the forces of the Grimm, and convinced Glynda to stop drinking her coffee black. Changing this boy's mind was would be a cakewalk.

*Ding*

The elevator door opened into Ozpin's office. Glynda was standing in front of his desk staring daggers into Debale, who was sitting in a chair with his back to Ozpin.

Glynda: Welcome back. I take it that the team forming ceremony went well?

Ozpin: Of course. It seems a lot of the students enjoy their team so we shouldn't be hearing many complain-

As he walked over to his desk and passed Debale he immediately noticed that he was no longer bound by the ropes he was brought in with but rather some rather sturdy chains typically used for big animals and Grimm.

Ozpin: ...

Glynda: ...

Debale: ...

Ozpin: Glynda, I did instruct that Mr.Preson's binds be removed when you arrived here correct?

Glynda: Indeed you did.

Ozpin: Care to explain?

Glynda simply gestured with her thumb to the back of the room, where one of the reinforced windows was broken with a rope tied to a wall with the rest out the window as if someone had attempted to climb out.

Ozpin: ... I see. I thought I felt a breeze. 

Glynda: That was his first attempt. He tried two other times before frustration won over a cooler head.

Ozpin sat in his desk a realization that this might be slightly harder than he had thought.

Ozpin: Of course he'd break a window... Please remove his restraints Ms.Goodwitch

Glynda: Are you sure?

Ozpin: Yes.

Glynda rolled her eyes as if to say: if you say so. With a wave of Disciplinarian, the chains undid themselves falling to the floor with an unceremonious *Thud*.

Debale: ... Thank you.

Without saying another word, Debale calmly stood up and walked towards the elevator. Glynda gestured with her arm pointing towards him while looking back at Ozpin, a frustrated look on her face that seemed to scream: SEE!