Miles Away

Emmarose P.O.V

How am I supposed to be everything they expect me to be?

    The question always running through my head. My parents split up and my mom and brother expected me to go with them but I went with my father. And I don't know if moving was a good or bad thing.

      Even though I wanted to just escape from my hometown I do love my brother and mother. But I did not want my dad to be alone he was an aspiring artist, as am I and I guess that is why we moved to San Fransisco because it has lots of art galleries. But honestly speaking I came here for the concerts I researched that San Fransisco had some of the craziest concerts.

   I was currently in mine and my father's new house and it looks amazing and spacious.

"Honey, you can go look around, I will tell the moving guys to put your stuff in your room" my father shouted from one of the many hallways.

I replied with an "okay" grabbed my sketch pad, my phone, ear buds and walked out of the  house hoping to find a quiet place to sketch. 

As I was walking down a random road I put my ear buds in and put on a song by  radiohead called creep. I really like radiohead not as much as other people but I really do admire this song it reminded me of the life I left behind because I had this crush on a guy named Andy. Andy Biersack. His name is a perfect as he is. But he never noticed me not many people did because well I am average. Just a blimp in life time, and i have  already excepted that only I can make myself change. Not that i will though, whats so good about conversing with others.

I seen this bench and sat in it, it had a view that over looked the city and it was breath taking. I was listening to sing me to sleep by the smiths  it is also a beautiful song that meant to much to me.

I started to sketch the out line of the city and add  light shading when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I took an ear bud out and turned my head around to see a guy with light brown hair and brown eyes.

The guy smiled and said " Looks like you found my hiding spot".

I smiled lightly and started to gather my things "sorry if you want me to leave I wi-"

"No, No it's really okay. My name is Tony  by the way" he said sitting down next to me.

"You know I have been waiting from someone to find this place, I come hear to think you know sometimes it just gets to  crowded in town" Tony rambled.

I knew what he was talking about because I dealt with that at my hometown but now that I have left I felt like everything was going to change like maybe I can leave all my sadness and ache behind and start a new .

"You don't talk much do you?" He asked me.

I couldn't help but blush at his comment. I guess this is why they tried to teach me assertive language in middle school.

"I'm sorry, it's just that I don't know you much" I said quietly.

"That is why I am trying to get to know you" he said grinning.

"So what are you listening to?" He asked curiously.

" Under the bridge by: Red hot chili peppers" I smiled as I opened my sketch pad and continued to sketch.

"I love red hot if its not a problem can I listen with you" he said. I couldn't denie him he was just to cute but I dont know what to do. I give him an ear bud and he puts it on.

We listened to music together for a while and then he finally asked me what my name was.

"By the way what's your name?" He asked.

I didn't really like my name because my uncle chose it and I hate my uncle. But I have to forget about him to move on, that's what my therapist told me. I believe her to move on you need to forget the bad.

"My name is Emmmarose" I said as I looked away from him and continued drawing.

"Emmarose. Emmarose is such a beautiful name" he said while kicking a rock with his feet.

I know it was suppose to be a complement but my uncle used to say the exact thing and I couldn't handle it. I don't want to bring up the past.

****flashback****

"Come on honey, today I'm going to take care of you" my uncle said as he grabbed me out of my car seat.

"Yay I reawy like uncwels housy, is benw hewe" my eight year self said.

"Yes Ben's here emmarose, your name is so beautiful" he smiled as we went inside.

I giggled as I said "that's cawse yew chose it uncwel"

He walked me inside as he said "Do you want to play a game?"

I nodded because I loved games.

"Okay stay on the bed I will be back" he said as he set me on the bed and  walked out of the room.

****Flashback End****

"-ey are you okay emmarose?" He said as he shook me.

"I-I got to go" I said whiping the tear away from my cheek and gathering my stuff and standing up.

"Do you want me to walk you home?" He aske a concerned look on his face.

"no, No I'm okay" i said as I walked away quickly. I didn't know where I was going but I didn't care. I texted my dad to pick me up at warped street. I waited there for five minutes and he finally got there. I got in the car and closed the door.

"So how was  your walk sweety" he asked.

"It was great" I said faking a smile.

"I ordered some pizza and put your Stuff in place all you have to do is hang up your stuff now, the music room is also in place" he said looking at me knowingly.

I smiled because that is what I love about my dad he knew me better than anyone else. When we got to the house me and my dad ate a couple of pizzas, and then I grabbed my guitar and went to my room. There where still boxes everywhere but my window had a seating place I opened the curtain and window. I started to sing a song I wrote called so contagious

Oh, no this couldn't be more unexpected

And I can tell that ive been moving in so slow

Don't let it throw you of to far

Cause I'll be running right behind you

Could this be out of line

To say your the only one breaking me down like this

Your the only one I would take a shot on

Keep me hanging on

So contagiously

A/N

If anyone actually reads this please give feedback and if you want request songs and I Will use them for a chapter

Song that emma wrote is really by acceptance they are amazing and you should listen to them. I own nothing from this story but Emma.

The picture is how Emma is suppose to look