Title Change!

Hey guys!

So this book is on hold, meaning I'm not updating this book for a while. I changed the title from Marry Me Stranger to He Asked, I Said "Yes". I think the title Marry Me Stranger never really suited the books plot. Haha, I tend to change this a lot. My bad if it's all confusing but it will make sense once I'm close to the end of this book! :)

He Asked, I Said "Yes" will be the new title next time I update. So please, don't get confused and take note of the tittle, try to memorize it so that you don't skip my book! I'm just kidding guys, lol! 😂 Or am I?

If you haven't, please check out my new book Love Or Lust (it's a duology). I believe it will have a title change, but right now, I'm proud with the title I've come up with to fit the plot.

However, I'm not proud of the fact that my updating schedule is out of order. I'll plan it, and I'll post it ASAP (as soon as possible)!

I can't wait to finish this book. This is not my first ever book buts it's my first ever book that I'm proud of. Still trying to get my book out there, and if it does (just fantasising) I'll probably publish it. Haha, anyways, I'm kidding guys. This has so much editing to do.

Once this book is finished, I can properly focus on my new book. I'm sorry to say, but I literally can't wait to finish my new book. I have this very steamy idea for the book.

Okay! This was supposed to be a talk about the title change! 🙄 Anyways, this is the new title and I hope you guys wait and stay with me until the journey of cameo (ship name from one of my readers) is over!

I love you guys!

Stay safe always! F,xx💕