Followed

As I'm walking home I look behind me, noticing a man in a black hoodie following me. His hands stuffed in his pockets, as he follows me across the street. What are the odds he's just going to the same place as me? I cross the street again, looking back as he follows. His demeanor stays the same, his hands remain in his pockets. I start running, screaming as I run. Please be home. I make it to Corpses', tears streaming down my face as my words jumble together in a fit of panic. Banging on the door in hopes someone will answer.

"CORPSE- PLEASE ANSWER- HE'S GONNA KILL ME-" my words remain jumbled, sobs mixing with them. The door flings open and I'm immediately pulled inside.

"Y/N- what the hell?" he asks.

"T-There was a man- a-and he kept following me- I-I thought he was gonna kill me-" I stutter like a fool, trying to calm down and stop my tears. The boy sighs, pulling me into his chest, hugging me tightly. I completely shatter, clinging to him as tight as I can, too scared to let go even though I know I'm safe.

"I was in the middle of streaming, will you be alright if I go quickly sign off?" he questions, concern laced throughout his voice. Hesitantly, I nod, watching him move to the stream room. I was crying so hard my eyes were blurred, I hadn't noticed his eye patch. As he walks back into the living room, my phone starts blowing up. In his rush to get to the door, he must have accidentally disabled his push to talk. Everyone heard and everyone was concerned.

•WORD COUNT: 286•