Rough Week

(I didn't know what to name this :p)

I watch the chat scroll by, people asking if I'm okay and sharing their concerns about my mental health. I chew on my bottom lip, tears threatening to spill. My camera off like normal. I kept my camera off in case Corpse was to walk in, I don't want him to expose himself.

"Guys, please, I'm okay." my voice breaks as my tears fall. This was the fifth time this week I had cried during a live unintentionally. I sigh, ending my live, walking into the living room. I listen to Corpse laughing with his friends while recording among us. Don't get me wrong they're my friends too it's just he's closer to them.

"Speedrun!!" I can hear the happiness and excitement in his voice. A small sob escapes my lips as I try to stay quiet, not to worry Corpse. He's having fun, filming and playing with friends, I don't want to ruin that.

"Baby?!" he asks, I walk to the doorframe of his recording room.

"Yeah?" I quietly ask.

"Will you fill up my water bottle, please?"

"Yeah, sure." I walk over, picking up his water bottle. I can hear through his headphones, Sean asking why I was crying on my live. I go to leave the room, his hand gently grabbing my wrist.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong?" he questions, I break. He mutes himself, turning the audio to his stream off.

"Come here." he quietly sighs. I sit on his lap, burying my face into his shoulder, completely shattering as he quietly hushes me, softly humming. After a few minutes, I've stopped crying and Corpse has gone back to playing among us while I'm sat in his lap, face still buried into his shoulder.

"Is Y/N okay?" I hear Rae ask.

"Yeah, I think so. This week has been really rough for them." Corpse answers.

"Oh, well tell them I'm always hear to talk when they need to!" Rae's smile laced in her voice.

"I'll tell them a bit later, I think they're asleep. They're being quiet." Corpse sighs.

"Y/N being quiet? Damn this week has been rough." Felix slightly laughs.

"Shut the fuck up bitch." I growl, my voice muffled. Corpse snickers as Felix goes quiet.

"Well, at least they're still feisty." Sean sighs.