chapter 23: What's With All The Question's Jensen 2

On Kidnapped For Love

Mark was going to shoot  me and he aimed it at me "No no no please no" I said starting to cry BOOM!!

----- 

Amber POV's 

I openned my eyes to see Mark looking at the door and i was frozen i didn't know what to do. Mark turnned back at me "Stay here" he said walking away. 

While Amber was trying to move Jensen, Misha, Jared and Charlie were trying to figure out a plan to help Amber.

Jared POV's

Charlie and Misha were talking while Jensen and me most me were trying to find away to help Amber and get her "Wait i know where she is" I said  "Where Jared, cause lets go now" Jensen asked and said at the same time "The place is called No Where, and she is in the basement" I said. We all go the No Where why is it called that we have no idea it just is. We heared a gun shot coming from the house and we got to the window and saw Nathan hit the ground and Mark coming up  from a basement door "Well now we know Nathan is over" Charlie whispered "Yup but we need to find Amber" Jensen whispered back still looking in the window. 

Misha POV's

Jared wanted me to knock on the door and talk to Mark but Jensen had another idea. Jensen knock on the door, Mark answered the door and Jensen punched the crap out of Mark "Or that will work" Jared said walking over Mark "Amber" Jensen yelled 

Amber POV's

I heard my name and it was Jensen's voice "Jensen" I yelled and moved from the wall and ran to the door. 

Jensen POV's

I ran the door i saw Mark walk out of, I opened the door and saw Amber "Amber" I said with excitely. I hugged her and held her tightly "Ok ok Jensen to tight" Amber said hugging me back "Oh sorry Amber" I said smiling "Will you two stop being loving and lets get the hell out of here like now" Misha said running to the front "Yeah lets go, Amber i want you to tell us what happen ok" I said walking to the fron door "Jensen i don't think you would like the whole story" Amber told me and getting in front of me "And why not" I asked "You.... Never minded" Amber said walking out of the house.