chapter 8: The Second kidnapped

Amber POV's 

I woke up next to Jensen with my neck hurting so i got up from the bed and got dressed and i thought it would be awesome to slap Jensen but i didn't slap him i pulled him off of the bed "Ow Amber what the hell was that for" Jensen asked rubbing his head "Get up" I said smiling "And you could have just shooked me you know that right" Jensen said getting up "I did and you didn't move so i pulled you off see ya down there" I yelled walking down the stairs.

Misha POV's 

Jared was telling me that Mark and Matt wants Charlie now and keep Amber to in my mind i was wondering why and then my phone rings. "Hello" I said confused "Hey Misha bear how are you" The female said on the phone "Who is this" I asked unsure who it was "Really you don't remember Angel" Angel said "Oh yeah Angel whats up" I asked. In my mind i wanted to kidnapped Angel so we all have babes but than who said Charlie would go for Jared i laughed in my mind and than thought but if she does and then running down the stairs from her boyfriend came Amber and i had to ask her how Charlie was and did Charlie like but i will wait when she gets totally down stairs. When she finally got down and after Jensen kissed her from behind i stood in slients but i would to ask her but Jensen was aroundd so Jared yelled breakfast and Jensen ran in the kitchen. "Hey Amber" I said "Hey Misha what's up" Amber asked "Um nothing i just wanted to know what Charlie was into" I asked nervously "Boys but mostly like Jared" Amer said "Why" "Um nothing see ya" I said running in the kitchen. 

Amber POV's 

I thought Misha was being weird so i walked in with him and Jensen pulled me on his lap "Hey you can sit here and eat" Jensen said grinning "Now Misha why did u ask those questions about Charlie for" i asked sitting in Jensen lap. Jared stood frozen and looked at Misha "Yeah questions". I looked at Jared and something told me Charlie was there next victim "Oh hell no" I said standing up "What" Misha asked "You two are going to kidnapped Charlie" i yelled "Shh keep voice down Mark and Mat didn't want you to know" Jared said. I stared at them like you to are dead and i didn't know what to say so i stared and finally Jensen asked "What the hell is going on"  i looked at him and pulled them all to my room and shuts the door "These bitches want to kidnapped Charlie I think Jared is lonely" I said grinning "Look why not i mean you to share a room and it will be fine and then i step in and her world goes Jared' world" Jared said smiling "Fine but i want to come ok" I said "Ok lets go" Misha said. 

Charlie POV's 

I kept hearing noises and i didn't know what to do i wanted to call Amber but i didn't know where she was and than i saw a van pull up and i ran up stairs and i remember the door wasn't locked i heard the door open and tears ran down my face and i heard foot steps coming up the stairs and i ran in the closet i think they heard me cause they opened the door and i couldn't see anything when they opened the closet doors cause they put a bag over my head and walk me outside put me in the van. When i heard the doors close and the van started they take off the bag and i see a black hair and two brown hair and one of them has hair so so floppy and kinda cute and saw Amber "Amber" I asked "Hey Charlie" Amber said smiling and siting on the short brown hair guy's lap "Oh what did i miss girl" I said grinning "Charlie this my boyfriend Jensen and that Jared and Misha" Amber said "Wait hold the freaking phone you tell me i have been kidnapped and these guys kidnapped you too and ur dating one of them"I said raising my voice "Charlie Matt is behind this whole thing and his twin brother Mark and these guys want out of their plan too" Amber said explainning "Yeah we dobut if we don't get back Matt and Mark will kill us all" Jensen said scaring me.