chapter 1🖤

⚠️trigger warning mention of abuse and murder⚠️

Your under arrest for the suspicion of  kyle wilsons murder you have the right to remain silent but anything you do say could and will be used against u in court, the policeman said as he dragged me out of my house. You see my father was murdered last month they didn't have a clue who it was well i did because i did it. My father was very abusive growing up to me and my mother , he would beat me up if his favourite football team lost a game of football the simpelest things would make him mad and often he would break things in the house well one day i decided enough was enough so he tried hitting me one again so i simply said to him you are going to regret that at first he started laughing but when i pulled out my black pocket knife his facial expresion changed to worried. Please son i love you were his last words i knew it wasn't true i knew he didn't love me that is why i did it i know it was stupid of me but i was sick and tired of him all ways hurting me and my mother. So i desposed of the body and any evidence the only person i told was my best freind isabelle that was were i went wrong you see isabelle is kind hearted and she would never hurt a fly so naturally when i told her she was crying and she said she would give me a month to turn my self in  to the police or she would i thought that she would never actually tell the police i mean after all i was her best freind right?