chapter 2

⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
This is a good song.

I decided that i wasn't going to plead guilty after all they don't have any proper evidence that i did it they only have isabelles word against mine i can't believe she actually told the police though i thought she would be a better freind. That night i was stuck in a cell at the police station after they questioned me when i saw a girl walk past the cell she was very attractive i will tell you that but she looked about the same age as me so what was she doing here because she couldn't work here and she wouldn't be in here for a crime because if she was she wouldn't be allowed to be free. Hi who are you i said to her she replyed with , now that isn't a way to greet someone who come here to save you is it. What do you mean save me i don't even know you and would you please tell me your name. Ok hi my name is Scarlett and your is? Oh sorry my name is noah as you probably know if your helping me. Yes you are quite right i do know you but do you know you? What do you mean do you know you of course i fucking know who i am im noah wilson i said half shouting. That is were you are wrong you see my kind has a way of doing things and your mother came along and messed it up you see your lovely mother had an afair with one of my kind and you my freind are the product of that your surname is not wilson in fact it is your name is noah morningstar. Wait a minute you said morning star  who is my father is it Lucifer please tell me i am not the devils son!!. No you are not. What do you mean who is my father. Well you see lucifer has a son that no human knows about but my kind does because he made our kind Lucifer is not your father but cobracatus morningstar is. What the actual fuck my mother has been fucking the devils son and now im here and what do you mean "my kind". Well by my kind i mean vampires obviously and you are one to she said calmly. What do you mean im a vampire to how i haven't shown any way of me being a vampire you are mistaken. I am not wait and see now come on we have to get you out of this cell and back to the academy.

Ik this isn't very good but again it is my first story and sorry if i incorectly spell words the story is about to get very intresting so yeah anyway bye for now
S.