Chapter 3: Him Again (Part 2)

Just gonna slide this in real smooth like butter. Sorry, I've just been waiting to use that one, and now we don't need permission to dance so...

"Min Yoongi?"

Taehyung's POV:

    "How long has it been?" I can't believe it. It's really him.

    "Since high school, I think." He stood up from the piano to face me properly.

    "Right, how have you been? I was so worried when you disappeared. I thought I'd never see you again." I gave him a look of concern.

    "Well, here I am. I've been good. This shop is where I spend most of my time." He slid his hand in his pockets and glanced around at the store smiling.

    "That's right. You did love music. I'm sure you love it here then."

    "Yeah. I do." He shrugged.

    "You wouldn't happen to know the owner would you?" I asked suddenly remembering my purpose for being there.

    "Speaking." He raised his hand.

    "You own this place?" My eyes widened.

    "Yeah. After I dropped out, I got my GED and went to business school. My mom bought this venue for me as a graduation gift and told me I could do whatever I wanted with it. I kind of wanted to earn it so once the business got up and running, I started paying her back in segments." He explained.

    "That's so cool." I complimented. He looked down with a small smile and flushed cheeks. He's still as cute as ever. I really did miss him. I wish there was a way to spend more time with him now that I've found him again.

    "How about you? What have you been up to?"

    "I modeled for a little while and now I'm branching out more into photography. That's kind of what I wanted to speak to you about." Here's my chance. "A friend of mine wants me to shoot his album cover. Maybe you could help."

    "That sounds great, but I'm not a photographer." He furrowed his brow in confusion.

    "I know, but you do own a record store. I'm sure that you've seen hundreds maybe even thousands of album covers. I need your insights." I tried to convince him.

    "I don't know. I'm always busy here at the shop. I couldn't just leave it here unattended." Damn it I'm losing him. Think Tae. Think... Ah! I got it!

    "I actually kind of wanted to have the shoot here if that's okay. The place is just so aesthetically pleasing. I think it'll be perfect for the concept that we are going for. Just think. This could be great exposure for you and your shop. Of course, we'll compensate you as well. "

    "Well when you put it like that, how could I say no?" Yes! He said yes!

    "Great. Thanks so much. I look forward to spending more time with you. I missed you a lot." I couldn't help but smile.

    "A-are you still friends with Jeon Jungkook?" He deadpanned. Damn it. Why'd he have to bring him up?

    "Yeah. Sort of. He's marrying my sister." That sounds so lame, but I feel like I have to lie. Especially since Jungkook hasn't changed since then.