Here comes the rain

The dark nights had drawn in and the weather drastically changed. The sun had gone and in rolled the clouds.

Rain poured down in the streets of Washington, D.C. People were hesitant to leave their houses, the people that did were seen either running under shelter or weaving in and out of shops attempting to keep dry.
Tony DiNozzo had finished work and without further thought, rushed home as soon as Gibbs walked past with the strong Oder of his day's coffee intake following his every step, muttering the words "time you went home DiNozzo".
However, as DiNozzo put his key into the lock of his apartment he realised he had forgotten to pick up something for his evening meal, so he removed the key from the lock and went back out into the flooded streets of Washington, D.C.

Tony stepped into the local corner shop after collecting his usual late night meal consisting of a large pizza with extra cheese and a side order of fries, to purchase a few bottles of beer to sit in front of the television with after a what tony would call 'strenuous' day in the office. Completely oblivious of the woman stood outside, he walked into to run down shop and eventually paid for the beer. Suddenly he heard shouting outside, almost as if there was an argument. As he took a closer look it appeared to be a man arguing with a woman over something, as a result tony stepped outside to try and separate the two before things got too heated. Before he got outside the man had walked further up the street meaning the woman was left alone.
Tony tenderly touched the woman's sodden shoulder and felt her flinch.
"Hey, are you okay? I heard shouting"
The woman kept her head low, tangled, soaked hair draping In front of her face
"I'm fine."
The woman spoke with a foreign tongue, she sounded familiar to tony
"Are you sure, should you go home? It's pouring down with rain out here and you're already soaking wet, you must be freezing"
"I SAID I AM FINE!"
The mysterious woman's head shot up as she insisted she was fine, soon regretting it. Tony didn't realise that realisation could hit so hard. The brown eyes, the dark curly hair, the accent, could this be? She left. It isn't, she went with him, she left me for another man, she left and wouldn't be coming back, it isn't, is it?
"Ziva?"

GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST EVER FANFIC. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE COMMENTS AND FEEDBACK. I'M UNDECIDED ON WHETHER OR NOT I SHOULD CARRY ON. Let me know?
Love you all,
Georgie. *That is my photo at the top of the story, taken by myself, on my own phone*