Valentine's day.

Knock knock.

Cara opened the door and saw her great old friend Karlie Kloss.

That was really surprising to see her here in the hotel because nobody knew that Cara was in NY, only Kardashian family.

Cara invited her friend inside and walked to the living room.

- How did you find me? No one should know that I'm in New York.

- It's not my fault that you and Kendall posted on Instagram pic with the same view from the hotel room.

Cara widened her pretty green eyes as Karlie said that and shook her head. Then she took two glasses and the white wine.

- Tell me, darlin', why are you here?

- Cara, it's really important. I need your help. It's about Taylor.

- About Taylor? And how can I help you?

- I want to ask her out. Today. On Valentine's day. But I don't want to sound cheesy. And I don't want to sound like a girl who's asking out girl...

- Wow, you're weird. So you want me to call her and say that you want to go out with her today?

Karlie shook her head and took her glass of wine then let out a small sigh. Cara looked at her friend raising an eyebrow, trying to understand what she really wants.

- You should text her. Just say that you're alone and would love to spend some time with her. Wink. Wink.

Cara said in a simple tone as she took her own iPhone to text to her lover.

- No, no, no. That sounds too much like I want to fuck her.

- Don't you want to do that?

- Shut up, Cara. You're not really helping.

- But I still cannot understand how did you find the hotel where I'm staying?

- I have my ways. Plus, you're always staying where Kendall is staying. Logic.

Cara shrugged as she stood up and walked over the window.

- Wait, I have a plan. How about if you, Kendall, Taylor and I would have a dinner together?

It sounded like Karlie is more begging Cara not just simply asking. She really needed her old bestie's help.

- On fucking Valentine's day, Karlie? Gosh, I had plans with Ken.

- Yeah, fucking all day. So much fun.

- Any problem that I have such a fab sex life?

Cara winked at Karlie and her friend could only roll her eyes listening her crazy bestie talking.

- Please, Cara.

- Stop begging me like a little puppy.

- Please.

- Shut up, Karlie!

- Please?!

- Okay, okay. I'll call Kendall and say that we're going to have a double date.

- Omg, you're the best, Delevingne.

Karlie smiled wide feeling finally happy that everything will be okay now, but Cara just chuckled and gave a tight hug to her lovely friend.

~~~~
Karlie was already ready, she was standing next to the restaurant wearing a beautiful golden dress and waiting for her girl crush Taylor Swift.

After 10 minutes, out of nowhere appeared Taylor, smiling wide. She was wearing a beautiful black&white dress. The young singer walked over Karlie and hugged her tight.