Say it. And I'm yours.

Is that possible that everything can be destroyed in 3 days? Literally, everything. All love, hopes and dreams.

After shopping day with Cara, Kendall started to feel like they need some distance. Media starts to talk too much. Too many comments about their relationship. And how can she admit that she's scared to tell the truth? Cara wants to take this to the next level. But the Jenner girl is afraid to say that she's in love with a girl.

Kendall was in her apartment crying hard. Tears and mascara were making an art on her face. She was shaking from crying already for 4 hours.

The brunette was breaking plates and destroying pictures of her and Cara.

And why? That's a simple answer. Jealousy.

After Kendall said to Cara that she needs to hide and she can't take their relationship to the next level, the british girl walked away, saying that she understands her. At first, the brunette thought that Cara really understood her, but... the new lover started to hang out with selena Gomez, Rita Ora and god knows who else.

Gosh, why did this blonde girl made her feel so bad, like she's been locked out of the heaven.

Now kendall was destroying herself, killing herself with sad thoughts.

She took the bottle of vodka and sighed as she whispered to herself,

- Yeah, have fun with your girls, go and fuck 'em. And I'll be over here crying and drinking vodka.

~~~~
The late night. Cara just got back from meeting with Selena. They had so much fun in the party and Selena always loved to post selfies with Cara. They weren't hiding their friendship. Tho, Cara took some pics to make Kendall jealous. She wanted to feel wanted and hear Ken admitting that she wants her as much as she does.

The blonde girl decided to stay in Ken's place, thinking that Kendall isn't there. She unlocked the door and walked inside of the apartment. Cara was wrong. Lights were on. Kendall is here too.

The british girl heard a heavy breathing in the bedroom so she wanted to go and see what's going on.

Broken plates, picture frames, vases.

Cara widened her eyes as walked through the rooms and finally in the bedroom.

Kendall was laying on the floor and crying hard. She looked like a mess.

- What the hell is going on?

Cara asked to the brunette in a really surprised yet shocked tone not sure what to say to Ken.

The Jenner girl looked at Cara and started to laugh through the tears.

She wish she could be honest with Cara. The way the older woman was treating her and loving her... Kendall wish she could look into Cara's eyes and admit that her heart is taken by her.

- Um, I don't know. Shouldn't you be with Selena now, in a hotel room? Did she fuck you good? Did she use her little tongue to make you scream? Did you tell her the things you told to me?

Kendall started to yell at Cara in a really angry way, but her voice was slowly cracking down.

Cara couldn't say a word because she couldn't believe that Kendall is really saying this right now. How dare she think like that? She never fucked someone else since she met Kendall. She knew that this brunette is special and one day she'll be her girl.

- Kendall, you're drunk. And why are you saying a stuff like that about Sel? I thought that she's your friend too...

- Yeah, she's only my friend. Not a friend for sex.

- I didn't fuck her and you know it.

Cara rolled her eyes and tried to push Kendall up from the wooden floor. Gosh, this is going to be crazy. The brunette started to kick her and cry even harder.

- Or maybe you fucked Jourdan? Or that blonde singer? Oh, Rita, right? You seem pretty cute together and... you have many Rara ,or whatever that shitty ship name is, shippers. Everyone loves you.

Cara bit down on her lower lip trying not to start yell back at Kendall, how couldn't this silly beautiful girl understand that she loves her more than herself? Why didn't she feel this love for her?

- Don't. Just stop. That's disgusting. Kendall, just go get some rest and then we can talk.

- Nooooo, you're a fucking womanizer. Let me go!

Kendall tried to get off from Cara's strong grip by kicking her with her shaky hands. But the british girl was stronger and she kept holding her hands under her back.

After 30 minutes of listening Kendall saying pretty horrible stuff about the Delevingne, the brunette finally fell asleep.

But Cara never left her, she was laying in the bed and looking at Kendall with a careful look. What is this girl doing to her heart...

~~~~

Kendall slowly opened her eyes feeling a horrible headache. And something was under her eyes, she slightly rubbed her eyes and looked at her hands... mascara under her eyes. Great. She felt really bad and she wanted to drink. The brunette turned around and saw Cara playing with her phone. Shit, so she never left?

- Hello there...

Cara mumbled as she looked at Ken with her judgy eyes and shook her head.

- I am sorry that... I said some horrible stuff...I just...

She was cut off by Cara who already had a next question.

- Why did you say that horrible stuff about me?

- I was fucking jealous, Cara. The way Selena looked at you... That should be me. Anyways, I'm really sorry.

Ken sighed as she leaned closer to Cara and pressed her lips against the older girl's lips, then kissed her softly and pulled back.

- Admit it that you're gay.

- I...can't...Understand me, please...

- Say it, Jenner.

Cara grabbed her chin and looked deeply into her brown eyes then kissed her lover roughtly biting on her lip hard and then sucking it in a rough way.She knew that this roughness will turn Kendall on.

- Cara...I'm...

- You're gay for me, say it.

- I'm gay for you, Cara.

The blonde girl finally smiled wide and kissed Kendall passionately, sliding her hands up and down her back.

Cara slowly took off Kendall's shirt and kissed her neck, chest, collarbone and then she made a little hickey on Ken's neck.

- You're mine and everyone will know that you belong to someone when they'll see your neck.

Cara said that in her seductive tone with british accent.

- But you don't belong to anyone, Cara, that's unfair. Because you're mine.

Kendall pouted in a cute way as she took Cara's shirt off then started to kiss the british girl's neck enjoying the sound of her moans. Gosh, Cara's perfect moans were music for her. Her moans was her favorite song.

- Make something on my neck that will prove that I'm yours.

Cara pushed Ken even closer to her body, tho, it was kinda of impossible because they were as close as possible. Kendall smirked wide and started to make her light purple masterpiece.

They started with a fight. And ended with other passionate sex. But gosh, jealousy is a hell of a drug.