A little bit of your heart.

The sun was shining brightly through the white curtains. Chest to chest. Nose to nose. Toe to toe. Kendall never slept with someone that close.

The room felt pretty cold, but Cara's warm body made her feel comfortable.

Staring is Kendall's thing so she kept looking at peacefully sleeping lover.

Definitely, Cara wasn't a morning person. It was 12.00pm. Time was running so fast. It still felt like it's 6.00am and Cara's lips never left her neck, Cara's fingers never stopped teasing her lady parts.

Cara slowly opened her eyes and rubbed them in a cute way like little kids do.

- Good morning, beautiful.

The blonde girl said that as she started to play with Kendall's hair.

But the brunette didn't say a word because too many thoughts were killing her mind. After 10 awkward minutes of silance, Kendall finally started to talk.

- We forgot to close the window, right?

- No, I closed it after you fell asleep and took your hand off my boobs.

Cara let out a small chuckle as she kissed Kendall. Again. She was addicted to her now. Her lips were her weed now.

Kendall couldn't lie anymore. Cara's lips were better than chocolate. Cara was her chocolate. And even they'll need to hide their feelings in shadows, she'll never stop dreaming about Cara's hands on her body.

- To be honest, Kylie will be here around 3.00pm. We gotta go shopping. You can join us. But paparazzi will probably kill us.

Kendall giggled softly and started to make a small circles with her fingers up and down the blonde girl's arm.

- I would love to join. Just because of you. But I'll post a selfie of us after that shopping.

- It'll be too much attention for us. Fans and haters can get suspicious.

Kendall stood up from bed slowly and looked around the room. Cara's panties next to her feet. Few centimeters further, her purple bra and Cara's white bra. Damn it, these lustful feelings can't change her, she can't post selfies with Cara every time when they are hanging out.

- So what, Kendall? YOLO. You're not straight so fuck it. We can be the most famous model couple ever. We'll be more famous than Kimye. This time... this can be us. You'll be Kim and I'll be your Kanye. Don't push me away.

Cara ended her little monologue as she stood up and walked over Kendall, taking her hand and kissing it.

- Cara, you know that I can't...

Kendall sighed and placed her hand on Cara's cheek. Why life is so difficult? Why her family is so difficult?

- Of course, you need to be straight. Or Kardashian drama is coming to you.

The british girl nodded as she turned around and started to walk out of the bedroom. Bedroom where her dreams came true and then they are destroyed.

The Jenner girl rushed to Cara and grabbed her hand.

- Don't leave...

- Give me a reason, Kendall.

- I need you.

Cara looked at Kendall's hand and back at her face. The blonde girl pulled the brunette's naked body to her body and kissed her hard. But not in a lustful way. In a loving and caring way.

Kendall wrapped arms around Cara's neck and let out a small moan. Nobody kissed her like that. Butterflies were killing her belly and their hearts were beating so fast. Then the Jenner girl pulled away to take a breath.

- We need to take a shower and get ready. Or Kylie will be really pissed.

Cara just simply nodded and holding Kendall's hand walked to the bathroom.

~~~~
A warm water on their naked bodies. Kisses on Kendall's neck, shoulders, back and then belly.Then Cara's tongue could be a fire and light up Kendall's world. And of course she did.

- Cara, why... a... are you... so perf..perfect?

The brunette asked after calming down still feeling breathless. Cara just answered her with a passionate kiss.

- How do I taste?

Kendall asked curiously and blushed slightly as Cara smirked wide trying to find right words.

- You taste unique. And perfect. Like a white chocolate.

Cara winked at her and kissed her new lover again. And Kendall? Kendall was lost in paradise and the way Cara treated her. It was like a dream.

- What do you want after this hot shower?

Kendall wrapped arms around Cara's waist and kissed her nose smiling wide.

- A little bit of your heart, that's all what I want, Kenny.