Chapter 2: life sucks right now

•Lauren's pov •
I've had anxiety ever since 8th grade and what happened. Being around people that push you into other people doesn't really help much. So I guess you could say that right now i am having really bad anxiety.
"What's wrong with you?" Elisabeth asked
"Nothing I just have really bad anxiety and my friend is currently dancing with other people while her date is looking foolish all alone and I, well, I just don't like crowds, or feeling left out which I know he feels now." I stutter.
"Oh my god Camryn are you out of your mind!?" I ask as I run up to her. "What are you talking about?" She asks confused. "Uh you left your date all alone?!" Elisabeth says. "Oh yea well I wanted to dance with my friends so I told him to dance over there."
I love her, but I want to punch her.
"You have to dance with him, he asked you to go with him and you said yes." Elisabeth says. "Ugh fine." Camryn sighs. "Thanks for helping me." I say to Elisabeth. "No problem girl!" She replies before she walks back to Jason.
I hate when I see bad things happen to good people so when I can, I try to change it. I haven't had a good memory in a couple of years because my dad is bi-polar and has major anger issues while my mom is in a crippling depression. Yea, my life kind of sucks right now.
I'm thankful though, for having a family. Even though my family has problems some people don't get that luxury.
Wow am I so tired of this dance... And these heels.